WTF.. how many Louis Letrush's ARE there?

#1Hanzou74Posted 12/1/2011 10:04:12 PM
This guy is far worse than immortal. He's a friggin mogwai, and someone got him wet.

I watched him get assassinated out near Rannveig's Fast, well after i did the horse theft job for him in Riften. Neat random encounter.

Earlier today, i left Whiterun and for the first time in a while, decided to walk to Windhelm and advance the Civil War questline. Dragon is floating above that little farm right across the road (near the windmill marker for treasure map 4), so i naturally get distracted.

Nice little fight, lots of help from the locals. So while i'm looting it, louis letrush runs up like all the bystanders do after a dragon gets killed. Not even a second later, Louis Letrush runs up and stands next to Louis Letrush. Byaaaa! <-----actual response.

Minutes later, my game freezes on my stroll to windhelm. Reload and fast travel just to get this over with, head back to whiterun and start the battle.

During the battle, accidentally hit Louis Letrush and made him hostile, so i sliced him up.

After the battle, Louis Letrush runs up and stands near the stable. Right next to Louis Letrush.

Seriously, why can't this guy die? Can i keep assassinating him forever in this game?
Why couldnt they glitch Aela, or Mjoll the Lioness minus her conjoined stalker?
#2Icey_MytoPosted 12/1/2011 10:08:49 PM
Hanzou74 posted...
This guy is far worse than immortal. He's a friggin mogwai, and someone got him wet.

I watched him get assassinated out near Rannveig's Fast, well after i did the horse theft job for him in Riften. Neat random encounter.

Earlier today, i left Whiterun and for the first time in a while, decided to walk to Windhelm and advance the Civil War questline. Dragon is floating above that little farm right across the road (near the windmill marker for treasure map 4), so i naturally get distracted.

Nice little fight, lots of help from the locals. So while i'm looting it, louis letrush runs up like all the bystanders do after a dragon gets killed. Not even a second later, Louis Letrush runs up and stands next to Louis Letrush. Byaaaa! <-----actual response.

Minutes later, my game freezes on my stroll to windhelm. Reload and fast travel just to get this over with, head back to whiterun and start the battle.

During the battle, accidentally hit Louis Letrush and made him hostile, so i sliced him up.

After the battle, Louis Letrush runs up and stands near the stable. Right next to Louis Letrush.

Seriously, why can't this guy die? Can i keep assassinating him forever in this game?
Why couldnt they glitch Aela, or Mjoll the Lioness minus her conjoined stalker?

I laughed so hard reading this!
---
Gall unrhyw un sy'n gallu dyfalu beth mae hyn yn ei ddweud a beth mae hyn yn iaith yn ennill. PM 'm pan fyddwch yn ffigur' ii maes. Mae pobl sydd wedi dyfalu: 4
#3crb41185Posted 12/1/2011 10:17:31 PM

sounds like something Sheogorath would try to mess with your mind

#4nwtnsbstrdsonPosted 12/1/2011 10:24:05 PM
simply awesome... I love how this program is messing with you on such a scale!!
#5Hanzou74(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2011 10:26:34 PM
Once i'm done collecting dragon priest masks and doing the civil war, I'm gonna make it a point to stalk his clone army, every night, in front of whiterun.

WHY. WONT. YOU. DIE.
#6nwtnsbstrdsonPosted 12/1/2011 10:28:45 PM
Sir. You win... the Internet.
#7dmarinePosted 12/2/2011 8:13:32 AM
Maybe others have seen this. Leaving Whiterun, and I see a torso sticking up out of the ground and it is Louis Letrush. I can talk to him and everything, but it is just his upper body sticking out of the ground.

Pretty funny.
#8hobby69_pjPosted 12/2/2011 8:18:10 AM
I have also encounter many Loius Letrushs. I had four or five standing side by side. I thought I was going crazy.
#9Newts_UtePosted 12/2/2011 8:24:40 AM
Heh the wiki even has a screen shot of this guy and his clone army
http://tinyurl.com/7vwawjd
---
Current trophy hunt: Disgaea 4 35/51 | Dragon Age: Origins 26/55
Darksiders 43/43 | Skyrim 51/51
#10cs_reapPosted 12/2/2011 8:36:07 AM
LOL many stupid bug in skyrim made me laugh...
Maybe because they.... you know knee....
---
There is no right or wrong. there is only what people thinks is right or wrong