What else to do?

#1mv3dwade3Posted 12/4/2011 7:48:31 AM
ive beat every single guild-winterhold, thieves, companions, bard, dark brotherhood. ive also beat the civil war quest and of course the main quest. what else is there to do? is there some secret where i can just do something new?
#2MastherBeBadPosted 12/4/2011 7:51:56 AM
I guess it's time for you to start killing every single person in the game. Naa I'm j/k I don't really know what you can do after all that.
---
"88 is more than a number". - AA
#3TkmajingPosted 12/4/2011 7:57:20 AM
Skyrim has least content of all Elder Scrolls games, you should start playing Daggerfall, you can never truly finish that game. It has just so many things to do.
---
What in the name of?
#4jbergmanPosted 12/4/2011 8:02:23 AM
finnish all sidequests/tasks and go for the platinum trophy.

Im kind of in the same situation as you and i just got my plat trophy so i might restart and try playing a mage.
#5orangeneePosted 12/4/2011 8:05:29 AM
Tkmajing posted...
Skyrim has least content of all Elder Scrolls games, you should start playing Daggerfall, you can never truly finish that game. It has just so many things to do.

Most of those things involve fighting off bugs and glitches.

As for you TC, you've reached the end of your current playthrough.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#6tzar_666Posted 12/4/2011 8:16:41 AM
you know there are tons of side quests and then there is maxing out youre character to 81
---
"questions are a burden to others and a danger to you"- cleveland brown
#7JoolsyPosted 12/4/2011 8:21:03 AM
For once I disagree with Orangenee (I probably just need to have a sit down and a chat with myself though).

I didn't do any "main" stuff after the 1st story dragon kill at all until I hit level 25 and even now at level 42 have only completed Mages.

There are hundreds of sidequests each that picks a random un-cleared dungeon for you to go to (for whatever reason). The reason ths is not such a worthless pursuit is simply because unlike Oblivion they're all hand designed and many are well worth the time.

I do agree though, you're unlikely to be too enthralled by "go fetch me missing book 17 for the library" or "kill Bandit Leader 147" but the fun is in the doing rather than the task itself (possibly).

lol. Worth a try IMO.
---
~ Ye Olde Schule ~
#8jbergmanPosted 12/4/2011 11:47:20 AM
finnish all sidequests/tasks and go for the platinum trophy.

Im kind of in the same situation as you and i just got my plat trophy so i might restart and try playing a mage.
#9BladenytePosted 12/4/2011 12:26:21 PM
why did you repeat yourself after like 3 hours?
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2