Brelyna, Sylgia, or Ysolda??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Brelyna, Sylgia, or Ysolda??

User Info: _krat0s_

_krat0s_
5 years ago#1
Gaaahhh the decisions killin meh!! I actually didn't know how to marry, I just wore an amulet I found n bam, women check me out

I found these three willing so far... And...a dragon chick in windheim... Buttt im not really into the scales lol...

But I wanna know the benefits of marraiges, friends told me u can move to diff houses and they can be a companion... But what else? Is it permanent?

Can u change there clothes? I seen somewhere u can adopt a kid?

Sorry for the newb questions but I just wanna make the right choice in terms of benefits

And who would choose? Im kinda leaning towards ysolda or sylgia...just cuz lol
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Official Quan-Chi and Cyber SZ Champ

User Info: Ibanez4570

Ibanez4570
5 years ago#2
The benefit is that they will open a "store" so you can buy and sell stuff with them and they will give you money once a day and a home cooked meal. You cant adopt a kid, I think you can only change their cloths if you use them as a follower and put certain thing in their inventory. I would choose Ysolda cause I married Sylgia and shes kinda been annoying the crap out of me lately.
Ugh, bullets, my only weakness

User Info: Iwantedzero

Iwantedzero
5 years ago#3
I went with Sylgia. No regrets.
Trust me, I'm a random stranger on the internet.
Live long, be happy, and try to ensure those around you do as well.

User Info: Elyon

Elyon
5 years ago#4
Brelyna.

Telvanni women are the best women.
Cyril: Not so innocent.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Brelyna, Sylgia, or Ysolda??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived