Boethiah Calling? isues glitch? SPOILER

#1BMAC520Posted 12/7/2011 4:07:55 PM

Has anybody done this quest? I am playing the ps3 version and i can not getting my person to the use the shrine to have him scarificed. I looked only and it says to kill all the followers and I did, and i still cant get him to activitate the shrine. Anybody else run into this issue? I am aware that the ps3 is glitchy version

#2saintkdPosted 12/7/2011 4:11:09 PM
I did it. I got Faendal to follow me then went into command mode and clicked on the pillar.

He then got stuck to it and i killed him.
---
Let me just pull the answer to slavery and exploitation right out of my ass. Seeing as I have the resources and money to do so. IronSparkSword
#3berttyboiPosted 12/7/2011 4:11:21 PM
"I need you to do something."
#4TonepaluPosted 12/7/2011 4:15:13 PM
I was having the looping dialogue bug with this quest. I brought Lydia with me to sacrifice and after telling her to use the pillar/killing her with the Blade of Sacrifice it started to loop again. So I turned around pulled out my daedric greatsword and killed every cultist, last one I killed was male. The male cultist then became the Conduit and the quest went off without A hitch.
---
PSN - ClipperXIII
#5saintkdPosted 12/7/2011 4:16:14 PM
That is the next part of the quest anyway.
---
Let me just pull the answer to slavery and exploitation right out of my ass. Seeing as I have the resources and money to do so. IronSparkSword