Anyone ever find an unenchanted dark hood?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Anyone ever find an unenchanted dark hood?
3 years ago#1
The only unenchanted hood I can find are the tan Mage Hoods. I am trying to find/buy one that looks like the Adept Hood, but unenchanted. So far, no luck.

I wish you could unenchant things...
---
PSN- Mushinronja
Youtube - Mushinronja - Dark Souls Extended Themes now :D
3 years ago#2
I've found a grey and a black unchanted hood before. I don't remember where. Fairly sure it is random as to what the chests/wardrobes/etc. hold.
3 years ago#3
There is an item called a cowl, that is basically a hood, and there is also an item that looks exactly the same as a cowl, but is just called "hat" that weighs like a half pound less. Don't remember if it was dark in color though.
---
"the only noobs are the noobs who accuse others of being noobs"-Asterisk_Ninja
3 years ago#4
Try the clothes shop in Solitude. That lady has a ton of clothing for sale
---
Currently Playing: Mass Effect, Ocarina of Time 3D, Mortal Kombat
3 years ago#5
the cowl and similar hat are bright green (and can be bought in the solitude place). I want a darker one, but I guess there is hope if someone found one somewhere, lol. Thanks for the responses.
---
PSN- Mushinronja
Youtube - Mushinronja - Dark Souls Extended Themes now :D
3 years ago#6
I found a set in the dawnstar sanctuary (or the first one, I'm not too sure) its called, "worn shrouded armor/boots/gloves/hood." It looks exactly the same and its unenchanted.
---
Are you ready for the revolution? Liberation begins 12/29/11. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Lab-Entertainment/181505085216501
3 years ago#7
Oh and if it was the 1st sanctuary then its unfortunately missable. You'll need to get it before SPOILERS

The sanctuary gets set on fire.
---
Are you ready for the revolution? Liberation begins 12/29/11. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Lab-Entertainment/181505085216501
3 years ago#8
That cowl thing looks crap because it's not connected to the rest of the clothing. It's looks like you're wearing a f*cking tea towel over your head,
---
PSN: Leard
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Anyone ever find an unenchanted dark hood?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived