Invincible Companions/Spouses

#11SkyVoice1121Posted 12/15/2011 12:38:43 AM
mustain2121 posted...
you can MAKE your follower invincible. I did with Lydia and I've had her for over 100 hours. Don't really need her, but she's grown on me and I think I'm developing a crush on her.

Why not Marry Lydia? :P
#12BladenytePosted 12/15/2011 12:44:29 AM
because she isnt eligible as a marriage partner
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#13ReignOfDestiny(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2011 12:46:41 AM
How do you 'Make' them invincible?
#14mustain2121Posted 12/15/2011 12:47:29 AM
SkyVoice1121 posted...
mustain2121 posted...
you can MAKE your follower invincible. I did with Lydia and I've had her for over 100 hours. Don't really need her, but she's grown on me and I think I'm developing a crush on her.

I dunno how :(

Saw a video on youtube proving that it can be done, but I dunno how it's done. BTW, you do know I'm joking about having a crush on her, right? She looks like a divorced lesbian and my actual wife IRL is way hotter.

I want to keep Lydia because a) I've invested way too much on her, making her invincible and giving her badass equipment like daedric sword and daedric bow with +200 damage output each, an amazing double enchantment dragonscale armor with all kinds of perks like infinite sneaking, weight capacity, stamina...etc b) I don't want to go around roaming Skyrim alone.
---
PSN: mustain21
#15ReignOfDestiny(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2011 1:07:04 AM
mustain2121 posted...
SkyVoice1121 posted...
mustain2121 posted...

I dunno how :(

Saw a video on youtube proving that it can be done, but I dunno how it's done. BTW, you do know I'm joking about having a crush on her, right? She looks like a divorced lesbian and my actual wife IRL is way hotter.

I want to keep Lydia because a) I've invested way too much on her, making her invincible and giving her badass equipment like daedric sword and daedric bow with +200 damage output each, an amazing double enchantment dragonscale armor with all kinds of perks like infinite sneaking, weight capacity, stamina...etc b) I don't want to go around roaming Skyrim alone.

Lydia can only be married on PC via console command.

Now..about this 'Make' Followers invincible. Explain.
#16mustain2121Posted 12/15/2011 1:13:07 AM
ReignOfDestiny posted...

Now..about this 'Make' Followers invincible. Explain.

Well, you could make yourself invincible too, but that'll take away the fun from the game. But for followers I don't mind. I used an alchemy trick to produce powerful enchanting potions, which I then used to create powerful alchemy/smithing equipment. I echanted Lydia's dragonscale armor, giving her like +50,000 health, and like +100,000 armor rating. With that, she NEVER dies no matter who she faces. I kept my equipment pretty normal healthwise because I still want to enjoy a normal playthrough.
---
#17ReignOfDestiny(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2011 1:18:39 AM
Ah. Im far ahead of you on that if you've read any of my other posts.

I meant,as stated in my second post on this topic, literally invincible followers like Mjoll the Lioness.

Followers who CANNOT be killed no matter even if I shoot them point blank in the face with my 1007 damage bow.
#18mustain2121Posted 12/15/2011 1:56:30 AM
ReignOfDestiny posted...

I meant,as stated in my second post on this topic, literally invincible followers like Mjoll the Lioness.

Followers who CANNOT be killed no matter even if I shoot them point blank in the face with my 1007 damage bow.

Ah, then in that case I really don't know and I wonder if it's possible to have a truly invincible follower other than the devil dog mentioned above.

That being said, if you fortify health on their equipment high enough, then the likelihood of them ever dying becomes negligibly small so your 1007 damage bow poses no threat to their life.
---
#19ReignOfDestiny(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2011 2:24:25 AM
mustain2121 posted...
ReignOfDestiny posted...

Ah, then in that case I really don't know and I wonder if it's possible to have a truly invincible follower other than the devil dog mentioned above.

That being said, if you fortify health on their equipment high enough, then the likelihood of them ever dying becomes negligibly small so your 1007 damage bow poses no threat to their life.

Guess Ill just have to marry MJoll
#20SkyVoice1121Posted 12/15/2011 2:34:42 AM
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Marrige

This link shows how to get Married in Skyrim.
It also shows the possible NPC's which you can marry for Males/Females.
@BladerNyte It is possible to be married with Mjoll The Lioness

Apparently, you have the option to engage in either heterosexual or homosexual marriage.

Homosexual. Marriage.