What region should the next Elder Scrolls take place in?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What region should the next Elder Scrolls take place in?
5 years ago#21
I meant to enquire on what region in not just Tamriel (the large continent on that map) but moreover NIRN (the entire planet) the next Elder Scrolls should/will take place in.
5 years ago#22
well thats okay it's our topic now.. and the answer is..

Elsweyr because it's NOT A FANTASY EUROPEAN-ESQUE setting. Still looking for that setting magic that was in morrowind.
Nothing shall forestall my return. Even if the morrow is barren of promises.
5 years ago#23
coldhelp posted...
I meant to enquire on what region in not just Tamriel (the large continent on that map) but moreover NIRN (the entire planet) the next Elder Scrolls should/will take place in.

It should and will take place in Tamriel.
I am unsure as to what you hope to accomplish by reading.
My posts are somewhat meaningless.
5 years ago#24
It would be very interesting if they were to remake Arena in the current style. Same with (as someone else mentioned) Daggerfall.

Its a shame though, that the current style has the continent considerably smaller than it was in Arena.

As for the main point of this thread, I don't care what part of Tamriel that the next game takes place in. I just know that it will be both buggy and awesome at the same time. That's just what Bethesda does.
5 years ago#25
Elseweyr.

Also, I'm not well-versed with TES lore but where did the name "Elseweyr" originate"? Like maybe two Nords were having a drinking contest and one asks the other "where do cat people live?" And the other answers "elsewhere." Elseweyr?
5 years ago#26
velenwood. Cannibals FTW
Go Lakers!!!
5 years ago#27
i like the idea of wherever the kajiits are from. i don't know if the argonians are from somewhere close by to that too. but i think that after the last two games, it would be nice to get some ethnic flavor involved.
5 years ago#28
Seriously no one else wants Argonia (Black Marsh) and the Orc place is called Orsinium it was already in Daggerfell and its very very small so I doubt they'd do that one
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur! :: "Today is a good day for someone else to die!"
GT & PSN: SPMcKinney [Don't have a PS3 though :-( ]
5 years ago#29
Black Marsh. Said to be inhospitable to most creatures. Just imagine the kind of atrocities and difficulties we would find there.
In the real world, the only available ending is death.
White FC:1334 6901 1975 / PSN:Nebilim_
5 years ago#30
You know Blackmarsh seems like a good place to explore too but when you think about it, Argonians have the ability of breathing underwater yes? So that's most likely because they live some place where there's a lot of water. And if we have to swim...I hate the thought of encountering something nasty underwater. Slaughterfish...or maybe something worse.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What region should the next Elder Scrolls take place in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived