Few questions about the Amulet of Talos infinite shout alchemy glitch.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Few questions about the Amulet of Talos infinite shout alchemy glitch.

User Info: Bloodiva

Bloodiva
5 years ago#1
First off, please don't come in here to tell me not to exploit. It's not affecting your own game, and I should have the freedom to do what I want. Second, don't tell me to use the search function. I need specific questions answered.

Alright, as far as my questions about the Amulet of Talos infinite shout alchemy glitch goes...

1) Do I keep drinking fortify restoration potions each time? Or do I have to drink between two potions each time?

2) Do I drink the potions all at once, or do I have to take off my enchanted armor after I drink one and then re-equip?

3) Do I have to unequip and equip the Amulet of Talos in the process, or do I keep that on?

I'm just really confused by the order and manner of doing this. Please help.

User Info: link8zelda

link8zelda
5 years ago#2
What does this exploit do? now you've got my attention
Demon`s Souls- SL 108, NG+
Free to help with bosses of world 1, 2, 4

User Info: bjroe458

bjroe458
5 years ago#3
If you search you can find youtube vids that show you exactly how to do it, all your ???? are anwsered in the videos.

Bloodiva
5 years ago#4
link8zelda: You get 0 cooldown dragon shouts.

Bloodiva
5 years ago#5
bjroe458: I know, but some of the videos arent exactly clear for me. I'd prefer my questions to be answered.

User Info: Questrider

Questrider
5 years ago#6
^You tell em, man.
DEMAND your answers.
-Questrider
Creator and Host of the Quest Games/Currently playing: Skyrim

Bloodiva
5 years ago#7
Bump.

User Info: saintkd

saintkd
5 years ago#8
Drink one potion.

Without exiting the menu take off your enchanted items (Amulet of Talos included).

Exit Menu.

Re-enter Menu.

Re-equip everything.

Rinse and Repeat.

Note: The Number listed on both the enchantment and under active effects will not actually change but the effect will. ( It will always say 20% regardless of actual number)

Protip. Don't use Whirlwind shout too much in a row.
We have no form, therefore we fear it, and because we are formless, we revere it. Thus we are slain.

Bloodiva
5 years ago#9
^ Do I keep drinking the fortify restoration potion? I heard from some people you should alternate between two potions.

User Info: saintkd

saintkd
5 years ago#10
Yes. The glitch only works with fortify restoration so i don't know what other potion you would drink.
We have no form, therefore we fear it, and because we are formless, we revere it. Thus we are slain.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Few questions about the Amulet of Talos infinite shout alchemy glitch.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived