Who could kill Paarturnax?

#1Mr_visariPosted 1/1/2012 9:27:06 AM
He so loveable...
---
"Names are for friends, so I don't need one".-Mr.47
Currently awaiting Hitman: Absoultion
#2CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/1/2012 9:28:38 AM
He's a Dragon and was Alduin' lieutenant during his reign over mankind. He gotta go.
---
I'm looking down on you so much that I'm about to break my neck. - SephirothPrime
#3phantom6Posted 1/1/2012 9:32:00 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
He's a Dragon and was Alduin' lieutenant during his reign over mankind. He gotta go.

He turned on Alduin and now works to end his return. He's trying to make up for his past mistakes.
---
R.I.P. Princess, Feb. 14, 1992 - June 2, 2004
#4CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/1/2012 9:34:19 AM
Doesn't matter. A couple hundred to a thousand years of slavery at the hands of Alduin can create a lot of anger.
Besides, he didn't really do anything to make up for it. Besides sleeping on a mountain peak. He was 'waiting for Alduin's return' for THOUSANDS of years at that very spot. Guess what? Alduin's back. He missed his window. Now he's just a useless old Dragon again.
---
I'm looking down on you so much that I'm about to break my neck. - SephirothPrime
#5saintkdPosted 1/1/2012 9:37:04 AM
I killed him. Then found out he was voiced by the Mario guy and cried.
---
We have no form, therefore we fear it, and because we are formless, we revere it. Thus we are slain.
#6bowiefanpersonPosted 1/1/2012 9:54:48 AM
well he did help you fight him that first time. I thought he was kind of cool so I did not kill him.
---
PENNY CAN!!!!!!!!!!
#7DuranOfForcenaPosted 1/1/2012 10:13:45 AM
Doesn't matter. A couple hundred to a thousand years of slavery at the hands of Alduin can create a lot of anger.
Besides, he didn't really do anything to make up for it. Besides sleeping on a mountain peak. He was 'waiting for Alduin's return' for THOUSANDS of years at that very spot. Guess what? Alduin's back. He missed his window. Now he's just a useless old Dragon again.

Except for how he works to turn all the remaining dragons to the Way of the Voice if you don't kill him. That's hardly useless. Plus I didn't want to kill him out of spite for those self righteous bastards Esbern and Delphine. What's that, you say? You won't help me anymore unless I do what you tell me to do? I got news for you, chumps, I'm the Dragonborn! The Blades do not exist to give me orders, they exist to protect and help me.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
#8foggiecbcPosted 1/1/2012 10:21:48 AM
Couldn't do it. It agree with Duran, the Blades exist to do my bidding, not the other way around.
---
Solidus9 wrote
"Why would he have a dogtag of his own name?"
#9KingMaximus8250Posted 1/1/2012 10:45:13 AM

Duran of Forcena posted...

Except for how he works to turn all the remaining dragons to the Way of the Voice if you don't kill him. That's hardly useless. Plus I didn't want to kill him out of spite for those self righteous bastards Esbern and Delphine. What's that, you say? You won't help me anymore unless I do what you tell me to do? I got news for you, chumps, I'm the Dragonborn! The Blades do not exist to give me orders, they exist to protect and help me.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...

Exactly. I haven't killed many NPC's, but I wanted to murder these two jackasses.

#10XcZeus3469Posted 1/1/2012 12:22:54 PM
^ar we able to get away with that after we pass the quest, or will they stay alive because theyre important characters?
---
"I've been playing badly, but it's still enough to beat [Cruncher]"
-EGIdrA