Is it worth investing into restoration for a Warrior over Alteration?

#1TehPwnzererPosted 1/1/2012 7:29:32 PM
I already have everything I want with 6 additional perks left over. I just don't know whether it's more worth it to invest in restoration for a quick health boost, or Alteration for the magic resistances and atronach perks.
#2bigdug13Posted 1/1/2012 7:32:29 PM
It depends. I feel like the endurance healing perk is awesome. It essentially gives you perma-sprint everywhere since you can drain your entire endurance bar and then cast "fast healing" and refill that endurance bar with one cast using both hands (without dual casting perk...just two 1 handed casts at once).

Are you dying super quick enough to need the magic resistance, or would infinite endurance be more beneficial and fun?
#3TehPwnzerer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2012 7:41:04 PM
My endurance is at 300 and my health is at 400. Neither decision is going to gimp me, it's a matter of what makes the most sense. I have a fairly difficult time dying most of the time, even with magic I'm very durable. But it's better to have more resistance and not need it than to need it and not have it. But that logic applies to both schools of magic. I left my magic at 100 if that makes any difference.
#4Sir_AnubisPosted 1/1/2012 7:50:45 PM
for now i only got novice alteration, for oak flesh,
and novice and apprentice healing, mana recovery skill, and healing+50%

the higher skill that grants you one death imunnity is kinda good.
---
played more hours on kenka bancho than assassin's creed blood lines..
#5bigdug13Posted 1/1/2012 8:24:01 PM
TehPwnzerer posted...
My endurance is at 300 and my health is at 400. Neither decision is going to gimp me, it's a matter of what makes the most sense. I have a fairly difficult time dying most of the time, even with magic I'm very durable. But it's better to have more resistance and not need it than to need it and not have it. But that logic applies to both schools of magic. I left my magic at 100 if that makes any difference.

Even with 300 endurance, you run out when sprinting. Then cast close wounds with both hands and you will be full again and sprinting within a couple seconds.

Would perma-sprint improve your quality of life in the game more than magic resistance is what you should ask yourself.