Topic.
---
PSN: mustain21
#2howdyneighbor24Posted 1/5/2012 11:47:58 PM
if you upgrade it probably
---
The Official Ysmir's beard of Gamefaqs
#3Nodonn3Posted 1/5/2012 11:48:32 PM
Hell yes. I improved 2 sets of Forsworn Armor (Legendary) and had both her and my wife Mjoll wear them. :)
---
"I wear the cheese, it doesn't wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).
#4mustain2121(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2012 11:55:07 PM
Yeah, she's wearing it right now. Both her and my new female character are. made them both invincible so I can have the cake and eat it too. Funny thing is, they're both climbing up the 7000 steps to the graybeards through the snow. Them nips must be frozen by now. Good thing they're both Nords...whatever that means.
---
#5Caim4313Posted 1/5/2012 11:57:08 PM
I have trouble getting anyone to put on the chestpiece. However, if you marry the follower, you can give them chest armor they WILL equip, then buy their iron armor from the store they manage, then take the good armor back in exchange for the Forsworn armor.

It is only halfway reliable though, because the iron armor seems to reappear if you have them leave your service.
#6idunnodudePosted 1/6/2012 12:32:30 AM

yeah u can just upgrade it. what bothers me though is that once they're back at ur house they go back to their ugly original outfit. i dont use companions but id like to have some chicks in hot forsworn armour walk around my house so i feel like a pimp dude lol.

#7mustain2121(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2012 12:42:37 AM
idunnodude posted...
yeah u can just upgrade it. what bothers me though is that once they're back at ur house they go back to their ugly original outfit. i dont use companions but id like to have some chicks in hot forsworn armour walk around my house so i feel like a pimp dude lol.

That was the idea, except my second character is a female Nord. So both my character and my follower look like hookers without a pimp. And they're so powerful, that no pimp can handle them.
---
#8drclaeysPosted 1/6/2012 6:10:37 AM
Friends,

I wanted to ask this topic SOOOO bad. But did not want to look like a creeper.

yes, forsworn armor, thats what you need on your chicks. But I could never make them wear it.

BUT if you improve it, then its BETTER then what they have, THEN they wear it.

I thought only certain people would put it on,

Thank you for this thread, now I have alot of work to do.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#9Gunner_ClivePosted 1/6/2012 6:27:47 AM
IMO Tavern Clothes>Forsworn Armor.

I gotta admit though, Forsworn Armor IS pretty hot. And it's far easier to make chicks equip the Armor than the clothes.
#10TOmaninblackPosted 1/6/2012 12:23:05 PM
Falmer armor looks almost as good, has better stats, and, since it's heavy armor, they're more likely to actually wear it, since they have heavy armor skills.

Plus, you don't confuse them with foresworn when you're mixing it up with a band and accidentally kill them.