29/30 Crimson Nirnroot...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. 29/30 Crimson Nirnroot...

User Info: cincyguitarhero

cincyguitarhero
5 years ago#1
FML... Blackreach is such a big, dark place. Add in all the rooms/areas within it, and it's overwhelmingly difficult to find the last one. I managed 29/30 my first time through, and have been back twice since then, looking for the last one. SMH... Any ideas where to find the last one?
Metalhead, rager, teabagger. OPEN WIDE!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944088-deus-ex-human-revolution/60226031 <--Stupid moderator, read OP then post #4...

User Info: BronzeMartin

BronzeMartin
5 years ago#2
There are more than thirty if that helps.
PSN: BronzeMartin
wolfgard hannusen 5 years ago#3
I found 32.Might be more.
How could we possibly know where you have not looked?
Reminds me of a guy telling me someone once said to him "What was I just thinking?".
Couldn't help the analogy.Don't take it too seriously.
World Record Holder Best Score Dynasty Tactics 2,16 Gold 99,999's Vs 10.

User Info: pokemondo

pokemondo
5 years ago#4
After a while in Blackreach I start hearing that nirnroot whine, even though there aren't any around. Also, what was that Giant doing just strolling around down there???

User Info: jw242007

jw242007
5 years ago#5
ha, im on 29 also........looking for that elusive 30th!
---I've got my shootin pants on!---

User Info: cincyguitarhero

cincyguitarhero
5 years ago#6
pokemondo posted...
After a while in Blackreach I start hearing that nirnroot whine, even though there aren't any around. Also, what was that Giant doing just strolling around down there???

This lol. I was kinda surprised to see one down there as well. Thanks for the replies, guess i'll try waiting awhile and see if one respawns.
Metalhead, rager, teabagger. OPEN WIDE!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944088-deus-ex-human-revolution/60226031 <--Stupid moderator, read OP then post #4...

jw242007
5 years ago#7
pokemondo posted...

i was wondering that myself, how did this giant get down here?? lol

User Info: Minnesota_Flash

Minnesota_Flash
5 years ago#8
I was wondering why the Falmer Servant/Slaves were loyal to them?

jw242007
5 years ago#9
Minnesota_Flash posted...

Right! I found it odd they have servants, i had not seen that anywhere else but down there.

User Info: pokemondo

pokemondo
5 years ago#10
Minnesota_Flash posted...

You know-I had a weird experience with them. Lydia and I actually snuck *around* that big castle thingy, because I saw about 8-9 red souls with the reveal shout, so we wanted to surprise them. I assumed they were all Falmer. But we ran around the back, into a gate that didn't open, and all these dark shapes were on the other side trying to attack us-again, I figured..all Falmer.

But then they started yelling at us! "SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS!" "YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE WANDERED OUT HERE" "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?" I had no idea wtf was going on. So I lit a torch, and-it was a couple nords, a lizard guy, a redguard, and some other sundry humans. My shouts went thru the gate, but my attacks didn't. But somehow Lydia slew them all *thru* the gate.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. 29/30 Crimson Nirnroot...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived