29/30 Crimson Nirnroot...

#1cincyguitarheroPosted 1/6/2012 8:55:50 AM
FML... Blackreach is such a big, dark place. Add in all the rooms/areas within it, and it's overwhelmingly difficult to find the last one. I managed 29/30 my first time through, and have been back twice since then, looking for the last one. SMH... Any ideas where to find the last one?
---
Metalhead, rager, teabagger. OPEN WIDE!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944088-deus-ex-human-revolution/60226031 <--Stupid moderator, read OP then post #4...
#2BronzeMartinPosted 1/6/2012 8:57:21 AM
There are more than thirty if that helps.
---
PSN: BronzeMartin
#3wolfgard hannusenPosted 1/6/2012 9:09:00 AM(edited)
I found 32.Might be more.
How could we possibly know where you have not looked?
Reminds me of a guy telling me someone once said to him "What was I just thinking?".
Couldn't help the analogy.Don't take it too seriously.
---
World Record Holder Best Score Dynasty Tactics 2,16 Gold 99,999's Vs 10.
#4pokemondoPosted 1/6/2012 9:06:54 AM
After a while in Blackreach I start hearing that nirnroot whine, even though there aren't any around. Also, what was that Giant doing just strolling around down there???
#5jw242007Posted 1/6/2012 9:07:19 AM
ha, im on 29 also........looking for that elusive 30th!
---
---I've got my shootin pants on!---
#6cincyguitarhero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2012 9:10:33 AM
pokemondo posted...
After a while in Blackreach I start hearing that nirnroot whine, even though there aren't any around. Also, what was that Giant doing just strolling around down there???

This lol. I was kinda surprised to see one down there as well. Thanks for the replies, guess i'll try waiting awhile and see if one respawns.
---
Metalhead, rager, teabagger. OPEN WIDE!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944088-deus-ex-human-revolution/60226031 <--Stupid moderator, read OP then post #4...
#7jw242007Posted 1/6/2012 9:10:41 AM
pokemondo posted...

i was wondering that myself, how did this giant get down here?? lol
---
#8Minnesota_FlashPosted 1/6/2012 9:16:41 AM
I was wondering why the Falmer Servant/Slaves were loyal to them?
#9jw242007Posted 1/6/2012 9:20:09 AM
Minnesota_Flash posted...

Right! I found it odd they have servants, i had not seen that anywhere else but down there.
---
#10pokemondoPosted 1/6/2012 9:21:47 AM
Minnesota_Flash posted...

You know-I had a weird experience with them. Lydia and I actually snuck *around* that big castle thingy, because I saw about 8-9 red souls with the reveal shout, so we wanted to surprise them. I assumed they were all Falmer. But we ran around the back, into a gate that didn't open, and all these dark shapes were on the other side trying to attack us-again, I figured..all Falmer.

But then they started yelling at us! "SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS!" "YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE WANDERED OUT HERE" "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?" I had no idea wtf was going on. So I lit a torch, and-it was a couple nords, a lizard guy, a redguard, and some other sundry humans. My shouts went thru the gate, but my attacks didn't. But somehow Lydia slew them all *thru* the gate.