Habd's remains?

#1groccoPosted 1/26/2012 4:34:27 PM
Why don't these go away? I cleared out the whole lighthouse area and the caves underneath, so why can't I drop his skull?

To be honest, I thought it would look cool on a shelf, but it says I can't drop quest items.
---
"Wherever you go, there you are..." BB
#2pokemondoPosted 1/26/2012 4:34:55 PM
grocco posted...
Why don't these go away? I cleared out the whole lighthouse area and the caves underneath, so why can't I drop his skull?

To be honest, I thought it would look cool on a shelf, but it says I can't drop quest items.

Go back to the lighthouse. Go to the top.
#3schlaufuchsMIKEPosted 1/26/2012 4:49:22 PM
Why do people quote on the second post? No one's going to be lost on who they're responding to.

Anyways, I have Habd's remains in my inventory, too. My backpack is all icky now :(
---
It's a fine line between a smart ass and a jack ass, and smart ass is kind of my thing.
#4pokemondoPosted 1/26/2012 4:50:36 PM
schlaufuchsMIKE posted...
Why do people quote on the second post? No one's going to be lost on who they're responding to.

Anyways, I have Habd's remains in my inventory, too. My backpack is all icky now :(

because you never know when your post shows up. I have responded to single posts, and when I refresh, find my response 4th or 5th down.
#5tulmkohrPosted 1/26/2012 5:11:23 PM
I think you burn the head somewhere.
#6toxic_jackalPosted 1/26/2012 5:25:41 PM

Go to the top of the lighthouse. You can throw the head in the beacon and it will give you a nice, permanent active effect.

#7schlaufuchsMIKEPosted 1/27/2012 4:10:12 AM
You have a point, there.
---
It's a fine line between a smart ass and a jack ass, and smart ass is kind of my thing.
#8CanuckledusterPosted 1/28/2012 10:28:56 AM
But I want to use it as a decoration for my home!
---
Comprendez-vous que je vous dit?