What's stuck in your inventory that you can't remove?

#21GuineverePosted 2/17/2012 2:36:15 PM
Also I have 2 Amulet's of Talos as quest items as well.

Me too. What is that about?
---
lady of silences,
calm and distressed, torn and most whole.
#22ChronoTwistPosted 2/17/2012 3:39:30 PM
Ooh! I had that happen to me. It's a part of a quest. You probably looted Roggvir's body when he got executed in in Solitude. That one is quest important, but because of that, every Amulet of Talos you pick up after will become quest important as well. To fix it, you just finish the quest. Talk to Svari to start it, and hopefully they'll stop becoming irremovable when you finish it.
---
Smile. :D
#23Captain_Sexy_TPosted 2/17/2012 3:48:04 PM
ChronoTwist posted...
Ooh! I had that happen to me. It's a part of a quest. You probably looted Roggvir's body when he got executed in in Solitude. That one is quest important, but because of that, every Amulet of Talos you pick up after will become quest important as well. To fix it, you just finish the quest. Talk to Svari to start it, and hopefully they'll stop becoming irremovable when you finish it.

Awesome, been wondering about this.

Only thing I can't remove now is the Strange Amulet from Blood on the Ice, accidentally talked to Viola before Calixo so now I couldn't sell it to him.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
Other PSN: Three_More_Bowls
#24shcutPosted 2/17/2012 7:42:34 PM
Go ahead and add Attunement Sphere and Runed Lexicon to my list. I wanted to keep them, sure, but I didn't expect them to be stuck. Of course, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
---
95% of people who use the internet are incredibly good looking and 17th degree black belts in all forms of combat. If you don't believe me, just ask them.
#25onthebrightsidePosted 2/17/2012 7:48:55 PM
i cant remove the briar hearts
---
Teams: Mavericks, Cowboys and Rangers
"There are no men like me. Only me."
#26Sleeping DragonPosted 2/20/2012 3:15:47 AM
I have a quest related Orichalcum Ingot that I can't drop. Anyone know which quest it is for?
#27Odin_theRoninPosted 2/20/2012 9:39:33 AM
2 unusual gems. Only because this is my warrior build and I have no interest in joining the thieves guild. Unless someone thinks it can benefit my warrior with 50 lock picking, 30 sneak and 20 pickpocket somehow.
#28VidmorPosted 2/20/2012 9:45:44 AM
The orichalcum may be from the court wizard in riften. She has a quest involving one, an ingot.
#29Sephyr_IXPosted 2/20/2012 6:21:27 PM
Runed Lexicon
Elder Scroll
Gallus Journal
Atonement Sphere

and a couple other journals
---
I specifically asked for scrambled eggs!
http://i27.tinypic.com/10h6d4w.jpg RiD (Robots in Disguise)
#30shcutPosted 2/20/2012 8:45:18 PM
Sephyr_IX posted...
Runed Lexicon
Elder Scroll
Gallus Journal
Atonement Sphere

and a couple other journals

You can sell the Elder Scroll to Urag at the College of Winterhold if you're done with it. :)
---
95% of people who use the internet are incredibly good looking and 17th degree black belts in all forms of combat. If you don't believe me, just ask them.