I need a new light armor. What should I go get?

#1BensMercedesPosted 2/26/2012 7:18:02 AM
I haven't played since 1/17/12... I turned the game on and loaded it up and now my nightingale armor is white/grey and not black anymore. It looks weird and I've been trying to do things to get it back to normal and nothing works.

May as well go for a new armor now.. anything real good to go for?
#2proudgkPosted 2/26/2012 7:26:52 AM
If you have Nightingale then chances are you have Guildmaster armor. Use it. Or craft your own.
#3TimeOfTheDarkPosted 2/26/2012 7:27:32 AM
I care about my characters clothes and appearance in single player games where you spend 99% of it in first person too!
#4BensMercedes(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2012 7:30:04 AM
TimeOfTheDark posted...
I care about my characters clothes and appearance in single player games where you spend 99% of it in first person too!

Who says I play in 1st person? Yay idiots!
#5WilliambatsonPosted 2/26/2012 7:51:59 AM

BensMercedes posted...
TimeOfTheDark posted...

Who says I play in 1st person? Yay idiots!

Grr, this place really needs a like button. :D

I don't really know much about Light Armor or well, basically any armor in the game. :] But, I think Leather armor looks pretty cool. Though, your current armor is probably better. x] 

#6egpNoodlezPosted 2/26/2012 7:53:18 AM
where you spend 99% of it in first person too!

PROTIP: No u

TC, this is a glitch with the Nightingale Hood, well I only had the glitch with the hood anyways. It used to annoy me too, it seems to happen whenever you go near snowy conditions. I assume the whole armor set is suopposed to look white/grey when that happens, which would look okay, but with only the hood it's ASS.

I'd suggest Thieve's Guild/Guildmaster or Shrouded Armor sets, they're all pretty neat. I'd usually swap to those for my light armor/assasin build when my Nightingale Hood was messing up. TBQH, if your armor skill is high enough any of the armours can hit the game's ceiling value for armor, so it's just whether you like the enchantments or look of the armour.

The Nightingale Hood eventually resets, but I'm not sure what causes that to happen, sorry.

Off topic, love how the Nightingale Armor looks similar to the Dark Souls Black Knight Armor, just with a rockin' assassin's hood and mask instead of the helm. Might make a Black Knight Greataxe build...for Skyrim...
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/egpNoodlez.png
#7_Lycanthroat_Posted 2/26/2012 11:30:05 AM
I really hope they add some new armours in any future DLC, I'd definitely be up for that.

I personally really like the Forsworn Armour. You could always go tribal and make a set into Legendary (pretty damn sweet, with all the associated Light Armour perks).
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will"
#8iMegabytePosted 2/27/2012 8:08:49 PM
Elven Light Armor! I boosted mine to a 55 rating and enchanted it lol but than again I'm only level 25 and I hate heavy armor even though I have amazon heavy armor but yeah Elven Light Armor!
---
Don't trip I'm a Jedi.
#9Nick_Chaos007Posted 2/27/2012 8:34:53 PM
TimeOfTheDark posted...

people actually play in first person? The only time I go into first person is when firing the bow for obvious reasons. Other then that its always 3rd person. I didn't even know people played in first haha
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#10_BleauxPosted 2/27/2012 8:37:21 PM
Dark Brotherhood that stuff mang.
---
"You know, I know that there's something I've forgotten. A time, a place, a shattered memory..."