skyrim broke my slim ps3

#1cubansPosted 3/25/2012 11:34:57 AM
i know caus ive been playin mass effect 3 and street fighter and kingdom of amalur alot lately decided to buy skyrim and played 11 in a week during that week skyrim runned fine den oo friday skyrim froze twice so i said forget and decided to play mass effect 3 but game show up on xmb menu i had the i tried several different games and doesnt read ps3 game anymore why was skyrim not recalled this bs
#2l1ld3v1lPosted 3/25/2012 11:41:02 AM
Is this even English? I can understand most of the words but taken together they don't add up to make sense.
#3OzeroCaPosted 3/25/2012 11:44:41 AM
Yeah, blaming one game for a breakdown is BS... freezes don't hurt hardware. It was coincidence. By that logic, the PSN messaging system was to fault for killing 2 of my ps3s.

I THINK that's the answer I want to give.
---
/__\ Sci-fi books with a lil humoUr and horror and the occasional lesbian hero?
\__/ www.ozero.ca PSN:ozero -I used to be ObsidianZero here. Before ThE cHaNgE!
#4DocDeliciousPosted 3/25/2012 12:34:25 PM
I know your pain man...Ive had my ps3 for years...played all kinds of games on it, downloaded stuff, deleted that stuff, downloaded more stuff, surfed the web, watched movies, all kinds of stuff and never had a problem. Never had to clean it or anything. Then I buy Skyrim play for maybe an hour a day in a week...and all of a sudden my ps3 doesn't work!?
Like I said I've never had to clean my ps3 and have done s*** tons of different stuff on it over the years and never had issues. Put this game in and now it's broken.

I blame Skyrim for all my problems and general ignorance of how computers work! They should recall this crap! If it only happens to one person it could happen to others and this game is not worth that!
---
"M'aiq has heard the people in Skyrim are better-looking than the ones in Cyrodiil. He has no opinion on the matter. All people are beautiful to him."
#5Nightowl99Posted 3/25/2012 12:39:39 PM
l1ld3v1l posted...
Is this even English? I can understand most of the words but taken together they don't add up to make sense.

Yeah, you might want to word that a bit differently. I had a hard time understanding that myself.
#6Nate_the_Great8Posted 3/25/2012 1:09:00 PM
Why am I posting? RESIST NATE

cant sorry

OK ahem...

Skyrim didn't break your ps3

You did

/topic
---
PSN: Nate_the_Great8
#7bluesoul100Posted 3/25/2012 1:39:15 PM
Do what most people do; sue them.
---
why do they call it a hacksaw? you saw with it, not hack!
PSN: bluesoul99
#8Claimh_SoliasPosted 3/25/2012 2:23:52 PM
No, it didn't.
---
Was apea erra sos khal yor tasyue noes
....Orator of Ar Cielian....
#9NasteemanPosted 3/26/2012 7:55:09 AM
Totally bogus. Skyrim did not break your PS3.
#10aSquareApplePosted 3/26/2012 8:28:23 AM
cubans posted...
i know caus ive been playin mass effect 3 and street fighter and kingdom of amalur alot lately decided to buy skyrim and played 11 in a week during that week skyrim runned fine den oo friday skyrim froze twice so i said forget and decided to play mass effect 3 but game show up on xmb menu i had the i tried several different games and doesnt read ps3 game anymore why was skyrim not recalled this bs

I just woke up, and this is the first thing I read.

Now I have a headache.
---
"i tried a dragon shout once....then my moms cat kicked my ass" - tzar_666