3. 1.6 turn off kill cam option
4 years ago#1
pleaseeeeeeeee

yeah...its fun at first... but jeez
4 years ago#2
Some people are never pleased.
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
4 years ago#3
When did the patch come out again? Either way it took well shy of a week for people to find something new to complain about. Gamers have got to be the whiniest, most self-entitled "subculture" on the planet.
There's still a lot of drinks that I ain't drunk, yes and lots of pretty thoughts that I ain't thunk. There's still a lotta wine, a lotta girls...
4 years ago#4
im sorry...i meant to post this on the skyrim board not the karma and cowboy are fanboys who get off on peoples opinions board
(message deleted)
4 years ago#6
Get off on people's opinions? What is that even supposed to mean?

Even if it makes sense in a genreal way it certainly doesn't within the context of this topic.
There's still a lot of drinks that I ain't drunk, yes and lots of pretty thoughts that I ain't thunk. There's still a lotta wine, a lotta girls...
4 years ago#7
TBH since there's so many kill cams now it kinda slows down the game. Using Flames to take down rabbits and watching them burn in slowmo is very fun, though.
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
Join Hardcore Hamburger Time! (BF3, PS3) http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241227623349/
4 years ago#8
darnthisknee posted...
and i bet your moms like it in the ass...

hello moderator so nice to see you again

Dude, if you'd have just told me you were 6 I wouldn't have played around. You shoulda let us know that first and we woulda been nice.
4 years ago#9
I do get killcams more often though it doesn't slow my game down at all, unless you mean while the killcam is going, then yes it does slowmo, though, as a bow user it looks pretty cool.
Was apea erra sos khal yor tasyue noes
....Orator of Ar Cielian....
4 years ago#10
i dont mind the first person ones they allow you to continue combat without cutting away

but watching a guy burn to dead ( while not on fire when everything behind burns )for a few seconds gets dull fast. it requires almost no effort to add kill cams. much rather would have seen the effort put into companion pathing/leveling.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. 1.6 turn off kill cam option

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived