#1darnthiskneePosted 4/7/2012 4:06:59 PM
pleaseeeeeeeee

yeah...its fun at first... but jeez
#2Karma3Posted 4/7/2012 4:11:06 PM
Some people are never pleased.
---
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
#3CanuckCowboyPosted 4/7/2012 4:16:05 PM
When did the patch come out again? Either way it took well shy of a week for people to find something new to complain about. Gamers have got to be the whiniest, most self-entitled "subculture" on the planet.
---
There's still a lot of drinks that I ain't drunk, yes and lots of pretty thoughts that I ain't thunk. There's still a lotta wine, a lotta girls...
#4darnthisknee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 4:25:39 PM
im sorry...i meant to post this on the skyrim board not the karma and cowboy are fanboys who get off on peoples opinions board
#5darnthisknee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 4:27:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6CanuckCowboyPosted 4/7/2012 4:27:24 PM
Get off on people's opinions? What is that even supposed to mean?

Even if it makes sense in a genreal way it certainly doesn't within the context of this topic.
---
There's still a lot of drinks that I ain't drunk, yes and lots of pretty thoughts that I ain't thunk. There's still a lotta wine, a lotta girls...
#7Captain_Sexy_TPosted 4/7/2012 4:33:50 PM
TBH since there's so many kill cams now it kinda slows down the game. Using Flames to take down rabbits and watching them burn in slowmo is very fun, though.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
Join Hardcore Hamburger Time! (BF3, PS3) http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241227623349/
#8CanuckCowboyPosted 4/7/2012 4:35:39 PM
darnthisknee posted...
and i bet your moms like it in the ass...

hello moderator so nice to see you again

Dude, if you'd have just told me you were 6 I wouldn't have played around. You shoulda let us know that first and we woulda been nice.
---
#9Claimh_SoliasPosted 4/7/2012 4:36:34 PM
I do get killcams more often though it doesn't slow my game down at all, unless you mean while the killcam is going, then yes it does slowmo, though, as a bow user it looks pretty cool.
---
Was apea erra sos khal yor tasyue noes
....Orator of Ar Cielian....
#10darnthisknee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 4:51:53 PM
i dont mind the first person ones they allow you to continue combat without cutting away

but watching a guy burn to dead ( while not on fire when everything behind burns )for a few seconds gets dull fast. it requires almost no effort to add kill cams. much rather would have seen the effort put into companion pathing/leveling.