Aela and the Wabbajack *Spoilers possible*

#1SpurnerPosted 4/9/2012 10:06:04 PM
I understand you cannot use the Wabbajack trick on essential characters. From a few topics I have read, Aela is flagged as essential until you either marry her or finish the totem quests. Can I use the Wabbajack exploit on her after these?
#2illahstrait2Posted 4/9/2012 10:15:47 PM
yes
---
not enchantment
#3Spurner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 10:38:15 PM
Good news, Aela. We're partnering up for a good bit. Get used to that Forsworn gear.

Thanks for the feedback.
#4AlessarPosted 4/9/2012 10:38:23 PM
Marrying Aela though should actually reset her. It did on my character's spouse.
#5Spurner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 10:46:26 PM
Alessar posted...
Marrying Aela though should actually reset her. It did on my character's spouse.

If that's the case, could I not just Wabbajack her again?
#6bjay88Posted 4/9/2012 11:14:59 PM
you just want to wabbajack her... Filthy mind you have
---
"They tried to get 1.4 out early by wearing equipment that fortifies programming, but they boosted it too far and it went negative"
-Sogale on Skyrim
#7Haduken88Posted 4/10/2012 3:53:42 AM
To get her to her highest level you can wait until youre level 50 yourself and do the quest when you get the werewolf ability. When she transforms her level and stats resset to your level so you dont have to wabbajak her.
---
"You are a fool, I'm going to crush you and throw you into the wind" -Vegita
#8Spurner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 7:52:15 AM
Spurner posted...
Alessar posted...

If that's the case, could I not just Wabbajack her again?

What a difference some sleep makes. I think I read this wrong last night. I planned on marrying her from the get go so this should work just fine.

bjay88 posted...
you just want to wabbajack her... Filthy mind you have

I deny nothing.
#9Wabbajack2Posted 4/10/2012 11:49:08 AM
Great topic!
The Wabbajack trick allows you to match the followers to your level right?
---
Testing stuff!
#10electriksamuraiPosted 4/16/2012 8:00:30 AM
Hate to revive a dead topic (well, only 6 days dead), but does anyone know if it is safe to use the Wabbajack fix on a character you've already married? Will they lose their married status and the ring or what?
---
"Out in the chamber again, they could hear the screams of the passengers being fed coffee and biscuits." - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy page 205