Things you want for Elder Scroll Oblivion VI

#1strifechug2Posted 4/24/2012 7:35:16 PM

1. "Special" mythical creatures and bosses

2. Water monsters guarding lakes and sea border or maybe an Edge of the World reference,

an endless drop straight to Oblivion, give deep waters a reason to be feared

3. Time of the day affects the type of creatures roaming around the world

4. Birds

5. Massive mudcrabs -_-

6. Realistic fish behavior, more fish variety and fishing minigame (you will need a fishing rod)

7. Date-based festivals and special events for holds or cities, one unique from the others

8. Blending world surface texture for more realistic look

10. Frostbite 

11. Better physics engine, no more sliding animation

12. More Daedra activities

13. No loading when entering buildings

14. Very large weapons category, dragon weapons, better attack animation and audio

15. Better looking dragon armor

16. Heavy and Light versions for armors

17. Spears

18. Scabbard or anything for holding heavy weapons at your back

19. Weapon effects dont have charges

#2luigi4728Posted 4/24/2012 7:38:56 PM
im gonna wait to see what kind of power the ps4 and xbox 720 will have before i make a list
---
werewolfs like sandwiches
#3strifechug2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 7:47:50 PM

Good thing is, I'll still be alive when that time comes -_-

btw any news about 6? I can't see any article talking about plans of making a 6th

#4Claimh_SoliasPosted 4/24/2012 7:54:18 PM
I can agree with most of these things, except the dragon gear stuff....they covered dragons in this game, lets let VI be about something else.

Personally, I'd like more Aedra quests and rewards myself...but as the other user stated, it's best to wait to see the capability of next gen systems before making a list.
---
Was apea erra sos khal yor tasyue noes
....Orator of Ar Cielian....
#5HyperShadow4321Posted 4/24/2012 7:58:28 PM
Oblivion VI? What the hell?

strifechug2 posted...
Good thing is, I'll still be alive when that time comes -_-btw any news about 6? I can't see any article talking about plans of making a 6th

No... Skyrim only came out about six months ago. We won't be seeing another TES game for easily 4-5 years. I'm sure they'll make another, but it's way to early for Bethesda to even begin thinking about that, most likely.
#6strifechug2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 8:01:15 PM

Skyrim's waters is bland and lifeless, with fish species not even exeeding the number of your fingers.

I really want something crawling beneath the waves of the northern coast, just to reinforce my hydrophobia

#7Claimh_SoliasPosted 4/24/2012 8:03:10 PM
strifechug2 posted...
Skyrim's waters is bland and lifeless, with fish species not even exeeding the number of your fingers.I really want something crawling beneath the waves of the northern coast, just to reinforce my hydrophobia

Yeah, when I first played this game, I had some hydrophobia myself when nearing the shore of the Sea of Ghosts, though when I went in and nothing remarkable happened, the wonder faded fast.
---
Was apea erra sos khal yor tasyue noes
....Orator of Ar Cielian....
#8strifechug2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 8:11:11 PM

The deep waters still creeps me out even though i know that there is nothing beneath it,

Hah I can't even imagine myself swimming in that cloudy water, the first time I took a dive

I nearly jumped when DB ran out of air, i thought something caught my foot trying to drag me down.

#9strifechug2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 8:20:09 PM

I also like very dark night lighting and you will need a torch while trekking, just imagine all the things stalking you

#10darnthiskneePosted 4/24/2012 9:02:36 PM
hardcore mode/option

AI game has none...

epic questlines instead of the snoozefest that was companions, cival war, and that college of winterhold....omg i still have no idea what the heck those quests were about. for all the great lore in this game...they do nothing with it.

co -op

bodies sliding on ground (as if ice) thats even slightly un even.

more fighting moves, 90% of the one and two handed perks could have been replaced with perks that opened up new fighting moves.

spears, flails, sias, hand to hand, kicking, biting.

better magic. they epic failed this one.

horses.... whoever designed horses must of watched sea biscut and called it a day

armor options, and dyes to design your own look

dremora class

triple the number of enemies and get rid of the rats.

a faction system that matters... they um...legendarily failed here.

id also like to see exploring magic a rewarding exsperiance as opposed to shop keeper out in boondocks giving me a spell that summons -level 6 dogs. each quest slowly builds your characters magical potential.

necromancer questline!!!!

im sure im alone on this last one... but minor graphical improvements and a total focus on gameplay and depth would suit me just fine. at least this way our ps4s and xbox 420s could handle the game without frame rate issues when the game throws more then 2 skeevers at you.
---
stemins mama