Max amount of allies following you (spoilers)

#1InfiniSephirothPosted 4/27/2012 1:21:28 PM
What's the max amount of followers/thralls/atronachs/other creatures you can have at once?

Outside of a dungeon - Shadowmere (can you have more than one horse), 2 thralls, 2 followers if you glitch, barbas, delphine and esbern, odhaviing (battle only), plus any summons/thralls from followers?

I'm guessing that some of these things will kick others out possibly barbas with delphine and esbern.

In a dungeon - same minus horses and odhaviing
#2Machines_Of_DogPosted 4/27/2012 1:26:10 PM(edited)
with ritual stone you can have over 2 dozen thralls if you like....not sure what the max is but the max that can fast travel seems to be 12....

also there is animal allegiance..

---
"As an idiot, I find this topic awesome." ~ kcheung5440
Currently: FFXIII - don't ask...
#3InfiniSephiroth(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 1:27:40 PM
I forgot about that. Alright what about max number of indefinite followers. The ritual stone kills them in 60 seconds correct?
#4Machines_Of_DogPosted 4/27/2012 1:34:24 PM(edited)
they last longer than a minute....at least 3 minutes, maybe more...i never timed it yet...

of course, you can just reanimate them by waiting 24 hours which is how you build huge armies <_<

but yeah, permanent is another thing....you could add that goat from sanguine rose who follows you until you complete a stage - pretty sure she doesn't enter dungeons though...

personally i'd rather have 1 mercer frey than 2 delphine and esbern - i love his, "that wasn't a fight, it was an execution!" line >_>

double edit: also, you can not have summon dragon AND have delphine and esbern...

---
#5InfiniSephiroth(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 1:36:32 PM
Plus I don't think he ever gets hostile so you could train skills on him. But I would imagine you can't have him and barbas.

So let's see either one/two quest followers, 2 regular followers, a horse (unless you can have more), 2 thralls, odhaviing, and whatever possible thralls you're followers/thralls can summon. Can you also use a power perhaps like Lucien?
#6MadcapunlimitedPosted 4/27/2012 1:40:46 PM
Machines_Of_Dog posted...
double edit: also, you can not have summon dragon AND have delphine and esbern...

I was going to say that's pretty much against the storyline
---
No freezes or lag in Skyrim, Fallout 3 or New Vegas. No freezes in DCUO's summer of freezing. Yeah, my PS3 is just plain better than yours. Deal with it.
#7Machines_Of_DogPosted 4/27/2012 1:44:55 PM(edited)
nah, unfortunately powers such as spectral assassin count as an active summon so one of your thralls would definitely drop....

same if you use a staff to summon or use beast form...i'm pretty sure this also counts for the hero of sovenguard shout ...none are usable in addition to 2 thralls/summons

but your followers can add summons and staves of frost atronach are free and easy to collect so...plus there is sanguine rose which you could give a follower instead of having the goat <_<

---
#8SPMcKinneyPosted 4/27/2012 1:48:02 PM
InfiniSephiroth posted...
...2 followers if you glitch...

Can actually have 4 followers, Cicero, the two Dark Brotherhood Initiates, and whoever else (preferably Mjoll the Lioness as shes essential too)

http://youtu.be/X2VgDuBhC3M (kinda sh*t quality but still shows)
---
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur! :: "Today is a good day for someone else to die!"
GT & PSN: SPMcKinney [Don't have a PS3 though :-( ]
#9Machines_Of_DogPosted 4/27/2012 1:53:27 PM
i wonder if you can , say, mercer frey and other quest followers like, say, the sybil of dibella kid and the goat from a night to remember

that'd be cool

no need for 4 invincible followers who can actually fight <_<

in fact, i might go get a char to lvl 14 and see if i can have a child and a goat follower....heh =)
---
#10InfiniSephiroth(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 1:55:13 PM
Alright so no odhaviing and the original blades.

And 4 followers now? Sheesh. It would be pretty cool though to just walk around Skyrim with like 16 things following you without console command. Anyone know about how many horses you can have at once? If you get Frost then Shadowmere will Frost be dismissed?