Oh wow 'One with the Shadows' trophy was so TEDIOUS to get...

#1GameeshPosted 4/30/2012 3:41:30 AM
Don't get me wrong, I do love the Thieves Guild and all (nice atmosphere and people), but stealing/pickpocketing/shilling several times in one city was a little too repetitive.
In my opinion they could have just skipped that and went straight for the 4 special requests after you brought back the skeleton key to the Twilight Sepulcher.
Anyone agree?
---
UMvC3 team: Wright (y) / Shuma-Gorath (a) / She-Hulk (b)
FFXI server: Phoenix (Galka BLU & PUP for 10 years now)
#2scombs2711Posted 4/30/2012 5:55:02 AM
Agree...it's cool to have an endless amount of jobs to do if you want but personally I found it repetitive as well
#3joe_dangerPosted 4/30/2012 5:55:27 AM
I'll agree it was a bit tedious, but pretty fun too. The most annoying part was trying to get two jobs that took place in the same city so I could save myself a trip. The four special jobs were a blast.
---
A Lannister always pay his debts.
#4StarSpawnPosted 4/30/2012 5:59:18 AM
Agreed. It did feel more like a chore after awhile.
#5AlessarPosted 4/30/2012 6:09:48 AM
Yeah, I'm taking a break from my thiefy character for that exact reason.
#6keysmashPosted 4/30/2012 10:25:29 AM
StarSpawn posted...
Agreed. It did feel more like a chore after awhile.

The task its self wasn't a chore for me. Getting them to give me one NOT in Riften was. I wish you had a choices of holds and then had to do whatever type of job was there.
#7Gladion20Posted 4/30/2012 10:28:28 AM
The not getting Riften part was definetly annoying, or jobs where you already did the special quest. I wish you could of picked the hold, especially with the bedlam jobs, because there's no where specific he's telling you to hit like with Vex's jobs, or the other two he gives.
---
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
http://www.blogger.com/profile/16297427773351461547
#8darkraziel_RPosted 4/30/2012 10:33:00 AM
IMO the option to choose whichever hold would suffice to stop it from being repetitive. 5 per city is fine, but getting through for the exact hold you want is the repetitive part.
#9InafkingPosted 4/30/2012 11:46:02 AM
darkraziel_R posted...
IMO the option to choose whichever hold would suffice to stop it from being repetitive. 5 per city is fine, but getting through for the exact hold you want is the repetitive part.

This. And the fact that you spend most of your time waiting for the game to load as you zone / fast travel.
---
their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout Save us! and I'll whisper No.
#10LiquidAntagonisPosted 4/30/2012 12:55:51 PM
Forget the idea of making us do a certain number of jobs per hold. Why couldn't it just have been 5 jobs period?

5 jobs = 1 special job. I doubt most people will go back to Vex and Delvin for more work after they've completed all of the special jobs anyway.