The uncrowned Jarl of Skyrim is........................

#1jokertoker3000Posted 4/30/2012 4:40:35 AM
J'zargo the cat man. Who is your uncrowned king?
---
PSN:ShadyBrownMan
#2Tad_DaintyPosted 4/30/2012 4:47:43 AM
all the carriage drivers. if I had to pick one it would probably be the one in Riften named Sigaar. so when he destroys pretenders to the throne he can say "you're close, but no Sigaar"
---
Bronze/15G: sit in a chair for 10 minutes. Silver/25G: run around in a circle for 6 hours.
Gold/75G: bang head against wall for 40 hours. Platinum: congrats?
#3luigi4728Posted 4/30/2012 4:59:33 AM
jokertoker3000 posted...
J'zargo the cat man.
---
werewolfs like sandwiches
#4Luiman04Posted 4/30/2012 6:21:55 AM
jokertoker3000 posted...
M'aiq (sp?) the liar. Who is your uncrowned king?

Fixed.
#5Ricky Tony LeonePosted 4/30/2012 10:14:23 AM
I knew the answer was going to be J'Zargo before opening the topic.

After the successful testing of J'Zargo's scroll to kill undead by proximity, he assembles a team of explorers, clears out and colonizes all of the dungeons, and takes over Skyrim by geographic conquering—forcing the Jarls of all the different holds to surrender by withholding ores and other necessities.
---
Twitter: @RTLeone
#6InafkingPosted 4/30/2012 11:56:18 AM
After becoming the leader of the:

College
Dark Brotherhood (this includes assassinating the current king)
Companions
Thieves Guild

Not to mention honorable standing with:

The Foresworn
The Blades
Greaybeards
Orcs

And becoming thane of every city, if the answer isn't me IDK who the hell has more experience.
---
their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout Save us! and I'll whisper No.
#7SmoothIllPosted 4/30/2012 11:25:27 PM
I feel the same way. Our character ends the dragon crisis, near single handedly destroys the opposing side in the civil way, becomes Thane of every hold, arch Mage of the college, listener of the DB, leader of thieves guild, and any other questlines. You telling me, that after that little scene in Solitude, me, the Dovahkin, can't say "FOR SKYRIM!!!" and slay the heck out of Ulfrick (if you choose Stormcloaks) and pronounce yourself high king? If you choose the Legion, you would not do this, as you want a united empire. But come on. Imagine that. You swing your sword and pop off his head. You know all the Jarls would be ok with it since they named you Thane, if you did those quests. How about any of those soldiers you fought along side? They know what you are capable of. Who will disagree? Talos himself would come from the heavens and endorse this.
#8IamI3rianPosted 4/30/2012 11:54:59 PM
Tad_Dainty posted...
all the carriage drivers. if I had to pick one it would probably be the one in Riften named Sigaar. so when he destroys pretenders to the throne he can say "you're close, but no Sigaar"

And now... we're mortal enemies.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Stole the mudcrab 500!
#9robd42Posted 5/1/2012 12:28:12 AM
I am the only guild leader in Skyrim, for all of them. I am the Thane of all the cities. I can kick entire towns asses without burping my health bar. Hmmmm, it should be ME!!!
---
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check you premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. - Ayn Rand