would you trade your current life to live as the dragonborn?

#1goochsrPosted 4/30/2012 6:37:00 AM
hell yes. I work in a friggin KFC.

I would totally decorate the proudspire manner with weapons and completely boss people around
---
the mods said my sig was "offensive" and a "major violation"
#2Morpher_lordPosted 4/30/2012 6:46:00 AM
Well,, sure,, hell,, i'd be a manservant if i'd get to move to an awesome fantasy world with cat-people, dragons and elves..
#3illahstrait2Posted 4/30/2012 7:05:22 AM
People don't generally live long in Skyrim. You can get eaten by trolls or humans, attacked by undead while visiting a loved ones grave,have your dog or horse fall victim to spriggin madness and be burnt alive by a dragon. And above all else... well there aren't any toilets.
It would be a rough life to say the least.
---
Skyrim npc character database
http://www.truancyfactory.com/mods/skyrim/skyrim_characters.html
#4Morpher_lordPosted 4/30/2012 7:08:09 AM
illahstrait2 posted...
People don't generally live long in Skyrim. You can get eaten by trolls or humans, attacked by undead while visiting a loved ones grave,have your dog or horse fall victim to spriggin madness and be burnt alive by a dragon. And above all else... well there aren't any toilets.
It would be a rough life to say the least.

Pfft,, I'd just use all the nice glitches to make myself uber.. ;-)
#5moonlithunterPosted 4/30/2012 8:22:40 AM
Nice to know I'm not the only one who noticed the absence of that one utility common to life that would make the world of Skyrim a bit TO believable.... The Throne of Fecal Reception... or the toilet. (The former sounds more "Skyrim" dont you think?) It makes you wander what the ultimate destination for all that mead is.... the trousers or a corner in some smelly room? While we're at it...Skyrim and....um... sanitation?
#6goochsr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 8:44:10 AM
chamber pots dude
---
the mods said my sig was "offensive" and a "major violation"
#7AlessarPosted 4/30/2012 9:52:25 AM(edited)
There's a reason the bucket on the merchant head exploit was so nasty. (Also, what did you think the linen wrappings were REALLY for??)
#8Tru_To_The_GamePosted 4/30/2012 9:56:12 AM
I'd love Skyrim but it's like central Florida - too many damn bugs.
#9InfiniSephirothPosted 4/30/2012 11:10:52 AM
Actually in Embarshard mine I believe there is a bucket situated between two rocks. I imagine this to be a toilet of some kind.
#10moonlithunterPosted 4/30/2012 11:31:56 AM
Alessar posted...
There's a reason the bucket on the merchant head exploit was so nasty. (Also, what did you think the linen wrappings were REALLY for??)

I hadn't considered THAT.... ugghh.... Now im wondering what the "Bloody Rags" is really all about....

As for sanitation I hope Sload soap returns and we some tooth powder perhaps.... and some Dapper Dan hair products. Because a Dragonborn is cool, but a Dapper Dan Dragonborn.... well, lets just say the Dragons would HAVE to respect that.