would you trade your current life to live as the dragonborn?

#21KipikipoPosted 5/1/2012 2:15:18 AM
Not in Skyrim, and not in the current time period. Not before or after in-game events. XP The Empire is falling apart and the Aldmeri Dominion are going to launch another war quite soon. The only stable region seems to be Black Marsh. Not sure about Elyswere.
---
PSN: Kipikipo-
Current Playlist: Reading a book until Skyrim DLC or Dragon's Dogma
#22flintstonerPosted 5/1/2012 4:13:50 AM
Sure why not, hang out with sheogorath puffin the skyrim twiggy.
#23goochsr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 4:50:05 AM
My feeling is that if you ACTUALLY ARE the dragonborn all the negatives people have listed in this thread would be negated. I mean I can live with crapping in a bucket if I have the abilities the dragonborn has
---
the mods said my sig was "offensive" and a "major violation"
#24Iceaxe0140Posted 5/1/2012 6:47:31 AM
All you need to do is take a cure disease potion or worship a god. Assuming most smells and diseases are caused by microorganisms, either the potion or a god will remove it from you. All that would be left is dirt and grime.
#25Mr_visariPosted 5/1/2012 7:17:15 AM
If one wants to live in Skyrim, I guess I only have one piece of advice:

NEVER KEEP A JOURNAL!!!!!!!!!!!
---
"Names are for friends, so I don't need one".-Mr.47
Hitman Professional Edition Announced as PreOrder :D
#26Claimh_SoliasPosted 5/1/2012 8:05:59 AM
moonlithunter posted...
Because a Dragonborn is cool, but a Dapper Dan Dragonborn.... well, lets just say the Dragons would HAVE to respect that.

I don't want no Fop, I'm a Dapper Dan man.

Anyway, maybe there would be bugs, but the fact that you can Fus Ro Dah them makes up for that fact. I don't know if I would trade my life in for it, there's pros and cons to both.
---
Ma num gagis aulla yor mahin syunaht yor zadius Unclench your fist, dissolve your hatred.
...Orator of Ar Ciel...
#27AaronnosAKnightPosted 5/1/2012 9:02:15 AM
Cons- No fried chicken, no soda, I'd have to teach them to distill vodka from potatos.
Pros- STD's are cured with a potion, I can urinate/defecate anywhere as long as I'm sneaking. If I don't like someone I can kill, hide the body, then pay off the authorities to ignore said murder. Oh yeah, curved...swords...
---
"I love Eggs" - A wise man
PSN Id: Cliffjumper509
#28Nikore gfPosted 5/1/2012 11:13:29 AM
Claimh_Solias posted...
moonlithunter posted...
Because a Dragonborn is cool, but a Dapper Dan Dragonborn.... well, lets just say the Dragons would HAVE to respect that.

I don't want no Fop, I'm a Dapper Dan man.

I wanted to say that, but you beat me to it. So instead I'll mention that this store is a geographical oddity; two weeks from everywhere!

Getting back on topic, I prefer my current life. They don't have video games in Tamriel.
#29LiquidAntagonisPosted 5/1/2012 11:49:25 AM
I'd trade one year of my life for a lifetime of shouts and magicka.

Other than that...Eeeeeeeeh, I doubt being the Dragonborn would be very fun. In fact, it'd probably be a pain in the backside. Why? Well...I doubt having to constantly fight things, having to run a ton of errands for a large quantity of people, and having the fate of the world on your shoulders is very fun.

Better idea: Why not just take Link's ability to find 20 bucks every time you chop down a bush? Just mow lawns for a meager price, and maximize your profit!
#30goochsr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 12:00:38 PM
LiquidAntagonis posted...
I'd trade one year of my life for a lifetime of shouts and magicka.

Other than that...Eeeeeeeeh, I doubt being the Dragonborn would be very fun. In fact, it'd probably be a pain in the backside. Why? Well...I doubt having to constantly fight things, having to run a ton of errands for a large quantity of people, and having the fate of the world on your shoulders is very fun.

Better idea: Why not just take Link's ability to find 20 bucks every time you chop down a bush? Just mow lawns for a meager price, and maximize your profit!

I assume once you get past a certain point you wouldn't be doing people's crap anymore. I figured it would be more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_bDgj7-z3w&feature=plcp
---
the mods said my sig was "offensive" and a "major violation"