I need a List Of Exploits.

#1CoolieGamer2513Posted 4/30/2012 11:38:47 AM
I need a list of exploits that still works after patch 1.5
---
Satish710
#2Luiman04Posted 4/30/2012 11:39:40 AM
I'm pretty sure Beth said they weren't removing exploits, just glitches.
#3Moon_Wolf_IIPosted 4/30/2012 1:56:33 PM
The one thing I miss is how you could make your character in to a Demi God in Morrowind by using the alchemy skill. Getting my Intelligence to the 3-4 Million range and then making potions of Frost/Fire/Lightning shield and instantly killing any low level enemy who wandered near me.
---
It's about these pirates. Pirates with patches over their eyes, shiny gold teeth and... green birds on their shoulders - Bart Simpson
#4ungrethPosted 4/30/2012 3:49:00 PM
Moon_Wolf_II posted...
The one thing I miss is how you could make your character in to a Demi God in Morrowind by using the alchemy skill. Getting my Intelligence to the 3-4 Million range and then making potions of Frost/Fire/Lightning shield and instantly killing any low level enemy who wandered near me.

You can still become god-like powerful by using maxed out smithing and enchanting in combination with the alchemy/restoration loop. Nothing withstands a blow from my daedric mace with 380 damage. Giants are a one hit kill for me, and ancient dragons usually take no more than 5 hits before they drop.
#5CutterDeBlancPosted 4/30/2012 4:39:38 PM
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Glitches#Exploits
---
No habla espaņol.
#6tri sapphirePosted 4/30/2012 10:51:39 PM
Moon_Wolf_II posted...

Restoration loop + Destruction potion + Cloak spell?
---
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed...I must simply laugh!!."- Magus
#7Machines_Of_DogPosted 5/1/2012 3:37:48 AM
no exploits will ever be patched

technically they are not a problem that needs a fix
---
"As an idiot, I find this topic awesome." ~ kcheung5440
Currently: FFXIII - don't ask...
#8HyperShadow4321Posted 5/1/2012 5:43:20 AM
Moon_Wolf_II posted...

I miss being able to make potions that give me infinite health/magicka for like... two days.
#9Alexbynum21Posted 5/1/2012 6:25:08 AM
HyperShadow4321 posted...
Moon_Wolf_II posted...

I miss being able to make potions that give me infinite health/magicka for like... two days.

instead now with the restoration loop you can enchant somthing to do that
---
lifes a game play to win