Skyrim's new DLC - "Dawnguard" (official)

#21da_illest101Posted 5/1/2012 6:49:56 PM

yet they still didn't fix the ps3 version ... my games was running fine on 1.4 update, but went back to a slideshow on 1.5

#22strifechug2Posted 5/1/2012 6:56:48 PM

Is it illegal to borrow a game from a friend?

#23RushFan123456Posted 5/1/2012 7:03:32 PM
So is this gonna be like all the Fallout DLC's all over agin? Buggy, untested and late for PS3? Fantastic... Getting really tired of getting screwed. People always hate on the PS3, but why? Sorry I didn't buy the CLEARLY "superior" console that has a fatal flaw and the worst community I have ever seen.
---
My absolute favorite Rush song of all time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYSW73GWRUw&feature=related
#24Checkmate88Posted 5/1/2012 7:11:30 PM
No matter what the DLC is, I'm not paying money for it.
---
The Azure Knights
Kicking helicopters since 4/1/2012
#25VerdikaPosted 5/1/2012 7:32:22 PM
So...does anyone have any thoughts as to what the DLC wil actually be? The picture has Dovahkiin looking sort of Vampiric, so perhaps it will have something to do with that? I'd like a Vampire based DLC...
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#26DanFlaterPosted 5/1/2012 8:10:21 PM
I generally hate vampires, but if its anything like the game jam vampire lord, I'm gonna b geeked. That just looked awesome and really made me second guess my hatred of playing a vamp in ES games.
#27GhostCrysisPosted 5/1/2012 8:14:56 PM
I hope they release a reset for perks.
#28RyRyDaFlyGuyPosted 5/2/2012 7:45:15 AM
You know everyone is complaining about waiting for dlc and the price. I can remember a time when there was an add on to game it was called a sequel and was full price. We didn't get to have little add ons, new characters, or anything else, we had to go and buy the new game.

So continue complaining like spoiled children, it will get you no where. Or instead of complaining about the dlc, don't buy it and wait for a sequel like the old days.

Either way xbox is getting the dlc first. It will be glitched when ps3 gets it, and there will be more complaining.
#29DanFlaterPosted 5/2/2012 8:22:34 AM
RyRyDaFlyGuy posted...
You know everyone is complaining about waiting for dlc and the price. I can remember a time when there was an add on to game it was called a sequel and was full price. We didn't get to have little add ons, new characters, or anything else, we had to go and buy the new game.

So continue complaining like spoiled children, it will get you no where. Or instead of complaining about the dlc, don't buy it and wait for a sequel like the old days.

Either way xbox is getting the dlc first. It will be glitched when ps3 gets it, and there will be more complaining.

SARCASTIC RESPONSE:You have no evidence to suggest the game will be glitches...
#30DieknochenblumePosted 5/2/2012 8:53:52 AM
Well, I don't mind waiting 30 days at all after the xboys get it.

As a matter of fact, I'm still a long way from getting Platinum (not my main goal really) or even finishing the game. 160 hours in, I've only met the greybeards thus far.

By the time the DLC reaches PSN, I'll still be a long way from completing this game in any sense, so it's ok for the non-rushers, replayers, late-buyers, and unspoiled gamers.

... Hope it's not expensive, though :(, there's Diablo III around the corner.

... and I hate vampires.