The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Dammit... I was gonna trade this in towards Dragons Dogma -_-

#1heyitsthatguy11Posted 5/1/2012 1:22:58 PM
But now you're telling me we're getting DLC soon? Ugh... Guess it's time to pick up my Daedric bow & arrows yet again... Oh a Nightingales work is never done. Looks like I'll be paying DD full price unless I find something else to trade...

It also seems this bumped Skyrim back to the top 5 PS3 games (and message boards). So was it said how much this DLC will cost? Im already sure it'll have good content. Bethesda always (eh.... 80% of the time) delivers good content.
---
If there are females in this world, they lurk in the depths of my pants. Want to join them?
Official Gaara of NUNSG boards. Official Xion of KHDDD boards.
#2YomonachiPosted 5/1/2012 1:45:15 PM
E3 for info. No price yet. 360 timed exclusive it seems.
---
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real greatness...is what you do with the hand that dealts it.
#3HyperShadow4321Posted 5/1/2012 1:46:27 PM
It will probably be around $29.99 if it's consistent with previous expansions.
#4Red HazePosted 5/1/2012 2:01:18 PM
this game is better than Dragon's Dogma anyways keep it
---
GF's Official BBW lover - Thick Chicks can get it too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-lISXQFlo
#5heyitsthatguy11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 2:21:59 PM
Red Haze posted...
this game is better than Dragon's Dogma anyways keep it

Lol? Judging it before it even comes out? The combat in DD is already 10 times better IMO (This, just from the demo)
---
If there are females in this world, they lurk in the depths of my pants. Want to join them?
#6jschristyPosted 5/1/2012 2:24:21 PM
Saying the combat in DD is better than Skyrim isn't really saying much.

Almost every RPG has better combat than Skyrim.
---
SS FC: 1892 3402 3141
#7heyitsthatguy11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 2:25:05 PM
Oh and I'm about to play Skyrim. What am I supposed to do after the patch again? Just restart my system?
---
#8heyitsthatguy11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 2:27:50 PM
jschristy posted...
Saying the combat in DD is better than Skyrim isn't really saying much.

Almost every RPG has better combat than Skyrim.

I know that. I'm saying it didnt even come out, and the combat is already miles better. He was saying that Skyrim is better despite not even have played the full game of DD.
---
#9FadetooBlackPosted 5/1/2012 2:27:56 PM
" ...Guess it's time to pick up my Daedric bow & arrows yet again... Oh a Nightingales work is never done..."

I can't find those cotton pickin' Nightingales.... How do you join them??? I want that black cape suit McBastard has (YouTube video guy).
---
Rest in Piss
#10heyitsthatguy11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 2:29:11 PM
FadetooBlack posted...
" ...Guess it's time to pick up my Daedric bow & arrows yet again... Oh a Nightingales work is never done..."

I can't find those cotton pickin' Nightingales.... How do you join them??? I want that black cape suit McBastard has (YouTube video guy).

Join the thieves guild and play through the questline. Thats it without spoiling.
---