If guards were capable of interrogation, what would they get out of you?

#1Jake JohnsonPosted 5/1/2012 7:24:16 PM
After several hours of "aggressive interrogation"...

Me: Yes! I did it! I not only slew the Riverwood chicken, I cooked it, too!

(Idiots wouldn't be able to get anything else to stick to me, however.)
---
AC Name:Jake AC Town Name:Solvang
AC: CF number: 2020-9720-2759
#2CoryneyPosted 5/1/2012 7:25:34 PM
An arrow to the knee ???

(it had to be done .......................)
#3Luiman04Posted 5/1/2012 7:27:46 PM
They'd get A confession of all my crimes, right before I Fus Ro Dah'd their asses to the back wall them summoning 2 daedras to kill them for me as well as all the other guards while I retrieve my gear and begin to burn the town to the ground. Seriously, you can become so OP in this game.
#4strifechug2Posted 5/1/2012 7:51:55 PM

Half my gold, my gloves, 3 of my weapons, 6 bottles of skooma, 4 green apples, 32 salt pile,11 Abacean Longfins, 20 Leather Strips, a Charcoal, Fine Clothes, 3 empty soul gems, 2 potatoes and a carrot, 5 Alto wine, 32 iron arrows, 28 iron ingot, 1 Daedra heart, Lusty Argonian Maid collection,4 sparks spellbooks,Pot . . iron pot, a basket, 9 sweetrolls, 7 firewoods . . . all from a day's honest work

#5CutterDeBlancPosted 5/1/2012 7:56:27 PM
They would get a swift death.
---
No habla espaņol.
#6woogieePosted 5/1/2012 8:07:18 PM
Not much since all I'd have to do is crouch down and they wouldn't be able to see me.
---
UMvC3 Mains: Nova, Doom, Thor, Captain America, Sentinel, Hulk, Spencer. Still miss She-Hulk :(
#7elwayfan01Posted 5/1/2012 8:19:48 PM
Ok, you got me. I slaughtered the Battle Borns. Bunch of stuck up Imperial backing dogs.
---
You say that money isn't everything
But I'd like to see you live without it
#8keysmashPosted 5/1/2012 8:43:41 PM
Why do you keep insisting that I had something to do with the murder at the wedding. Just because I'm wearing her dress, wedding ring and sandles(the wreath is not enchantable, though it shows in the encant list everything is greyed out). Oh, these gilded gloves were made specifically for the emperor? They were a gift, before his death by quill. I don't know why you think I did it just because I have paid the bounty for killing that imposter....
#9AlessarPosted 5/1/2012 9:05:06 PM
FINE! I'll enchant your darn sword. I'll sharpen it too. It WILL cut butter when I'm done with it. Oh yes. Yes it will.
#10Darth_KamcioPosted 5/2/2012 3:12:05 PM
All I want to tell you is FUS RO DAH! YOL TOR SHUUL! And... Hey, troll bait!
---
I love dragons!
I came to chew ass and kick bubble gum and I'm all out of ass...wait, what?