You're most used shout?

#1OblivioncrowPosted 5/3/2012 3:47:04 PM
I'd say Slow Time. Its extremely helpful for Pure Mage builds when you are trying to do massive damage in both wide and close range quarters while. For instance, Say if you are fighting a dragon priest. Slowtime>Blizzard>Firestorm about 450+ damage. It work wonders.
---
If you were to look inside my mind, your conscience would rupture into oblivion.
#2ashy_g1Posted 5/3/2012 3:48:04 PM
Aura whisper.

Detect life just doesn't work well enough.
---
UK movie ratings are simple. PG means the hero gets the girl. 15 means that the villain gets the girl and 18 means everybody gets the girl.
#3Luiman04Posted 5/3/2012 3:50:31 PM(edited)
Must....not...correct!!

......Aura whisper!

Whew. Saved myself from that one.

Or if that title was supposed to be like that then no, I don't believe I'm used as a shout at all.
#4HyperShadow4321Posted 5/3/2012 3:54:22 PM
Slow Time & Unrelenting Force for melee characters. I use mostly Marked For Death on my assassin; however, usually only in particular situations.
#5RafedxPosted 5/3/2012 3:56:27 PM
Oblivioncrow posted...
I'd say Slow Time. Its extremely helpful for Pure Mage builds when you are trying to do massive damage in both wide and close range quarters while. For instance, Say if you are fighting a dragon priest. Slowtime>Blizzard>Firestorm about 450+ damage. It work wonders.

Throw Voice and Become Ethereal are the main ones I use, I sometimes force myself to use the others but I can normally just get by using those two.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every Wednesday
#6Gladion20Posted 5/3/2012 3:59:38 PM
Fire Breath mostly
---
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
http://www.blogger.com/profile/16297427773351461547
#7WilliambatsonPosted 5/3/2012 4:01:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Gladion20Posted 5/3/2012 4:06:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Machines_Of_DogPosted 5/3/2012 4:12:06 PM
in my current file i have shouted 2010 times and favourite shout is howl of terror...tbh this switches about alot with become ethereal and dragonrend...

marked for death is a bit too good really but much fun...meh..
---
"As an idiot, I find this topic awesome." ~ kcheung5440
Currently: FFXIII - don't ask...
#10LiquidAntagonisPosted 5/3/2012 4:15:11 PM
Let's see...I like Unrelenting Force, as it's incredibly amusing to see characters fly off the side of a mountain like rag dolls. For reconnaissance that involves CQC, like delving into draugr tombs in search for loot and Word Walls, I like to use Throw Voice + Bound Bow (or any bow, really) to confuse the enemy and take them out silently. This is especially effective and hilarious if the enemy clumsily walks into traps that are intended for me.

For melee, I usually use Fire Breath, as it's quite effective in dealing substantial damage. Nothing's more satisfying than laying some carnage to a Troll's face with a mace, then putting that b**** in its place with a fire blast post haste....

...nah'mean?!