So when you reach lvl 80.....

#1airdroid2Posted 5/6/2012 2:27:18 PM
At lvl 80 are you like invincible? Is their anything that can come close to killing you?
#2Blackvoodoo79Posted 5/6/2012 2:28:23 PM
You're not invincible unless you glitch the game, however at level 80 you are capable of gaining another level and a half!
---
PSN - Diesel_Afflict
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/affliction1979/Godlol.jpg
#3airdroid2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 2:56:19 PM
I mean are you like unstoppable, like there is nothing on the game tougher than you, like can you just walk up to a giant and beat him around with a stick and there ain't nothing he can do about it?
#4ashy_g1Posted 5/6/2012 3:03:09 PM
Depends on your build. But if that's what you want to do, then yes.
---
UK movie ratings are simple. PG means the hero gets the girl. 15 means that the villain gets the girl and 18 means everybody gets the girl.
#5sequeezeyPosted 5/6/2012 3:13:40 PM
airdroid2 posted...
At lvl 80 are you like invincible? Is their anything that can come close to killing you?

You can be invincible at level 40 if you level up the support skills first.
---
__ +_Sequeezey_+__
_-* *-___-* *-___-* *-_
#6Luiman04Posted 5/6/2012 3:29:36 PM
I'm only 46 and I can taken a whole town's guards and villagers.
#7HyperShadow4321Posted 5/6/2012 5:04:38 PM
You're usually pretty much unstoppable by 45-55. If you get killed at 80, then you probably suck at this game.
#8PhophenomenonPosted 5/6/2012 5:05:37 PM
I mean you can become a Mage and learn the invincibility spell.
---
Waiting for FFX HD to release. HURRY UP!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Phophenomenon?feature=mhee
#9SteminPosted 5/6/2012 5:08:51 PM
airdroid2 posted...
I mean are you like unstoppable, like there is nothing on the game tougher than you, like can you just walk up to a giant and beat him around with a stick and there ain't nothing he can do about it?

Don't listen to these guys. People on this board don't know the english language any more. They exaggerate everything.

Nothing you do will ever make you invincible. You can pretty much kick butt at level 80, but you can still die if you're not careful. It's very easy to be lulled into a sense of invincibility and then get knocked around.

Nothing you do will keep you from dying if you fall off a cliff. (unless you happen to use a certain shout first).

You can use exploits to make yourself truly invincible, but if you're playing the game the way it's supposed to be played you can get yourself to a point where you're not bothered by much, but you will never be invincible in the true sense of the word.
#10demonwyrmPosted 5/6/2012 6:35:06 PM
I agree with Stenim, if you play the game without creating "god" armor and weapons it'll still be a challenge. If you travel into a dungeon or crypt at level 80, I wouldn't expect anything less than a swarm of Draugr Deathlords. Trust me, that'll still give you a challenge.