Shout problem.

#1HadokenUnitedPosted 5/6/2012 6:21:12 PM(edited)
I just finished Volskygge and found the Whirlwind Sprint shout. I have both Whirlwind and Fury, so this would complete the shout. But I have no idea how to unlock it, I have dragon souls...but there's nothing greyed out or anything, where did the word go?

Edit: So some people get the third word Tempest from it, I just got Fury again. Where do I find Tempest now? Greybeards?
---
Lady GaGa<3
#2SunsetPhantomPosted 5/6/2012 7:36:22 PM
The three locations are Dead Men's Respite, Volskygge, and from the Greybeards in the main quest.
#3Luiman04Posted 5/6/2012 7:42:34 PM
The graybeards give it you a words from it for free (unlocked for use as well with no news for a dragon soul.
#4HadokenUnited(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 7:46:33 PM
I got the shout and the first word from the Greybeards, IIRC. But Volkysgge is the only location listed for the "Tempest" word. I stood by the word wall but it didn't give me Tempest, I still only have Whirlwind and Fury, so how do I get Tempest?
---
Lady GaGa<3
#5SunsetPhantomPosted 5/6/2012 8:00:40 PM
HadokenUnited posted...
I got the shout and the first word from the Greybeards, IIRC. But Volkysgge is the only location listed for the "Tempest" word. I stood by the word wall but it didn't give me Tempest, I still only have Whirlwind and Fury, so how do I get Tempest?

Where did you get Fury? If you got Whirlwind from the Greybeards then you have Dead Men's Respite and Volskygge left. Since you've just been to Volskygge, then Tempest should be in Dead Men's Respite.

You can go to the locations in any order even though each area's word wall has a certain word for it. So while Volskygge has the word Tempest on it's wall, you learn only the next level of the shout rather than that wall's actual word.
#6HadokenUnited(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 8:09:26 PM
Not sure where I got Fury. All I know is that I had Fury before I got to Volskygge, but that word wall still gave me Fury again. I guess I'll check out Dead Man's.
---
Lady GaGa<3