I need help finding a white dress or something similar

#1Moon_Wolf_IIPosted 5/8/2012 9:31:11 PM
Thanks for the responses in my previous topic about my new character, Beatrix.

However I want to keep her pure and not have innocent blood on her hands. I'm referring to the dark brotherhood quest line to get that lady's wedding dress.

Is there any other way I can find something similar to it? She's wearing fine clothes for the time being.
---
It's about these pirates. Pirates with patches over their eyes, shiny gold teeth and... green birds on their shoulders - Bart Simpson
#2IamI3rianPosted 5/8/2012 9:36:49 PM
Moon_Wolf_II posted...
Thanks for the responses in my previous topic about my new character, Beatrix.

However I want to keep her pure and not have innocent blood on her hands. I'm referring to the dark brotherhood quest line to get that lady's wedding dress.

Is there any other way I can find something similar to it? She's wearing fine clothes for the time being.

A white dress... lemme think. Sorry man, after three minutes I can't think of anything even remotely close.

If you want a "classy" look, you can do the waking nightmare quest. There's some cool (hooded) robes in that one. Not white though, I think they're blue (or purple, I'm color blind).
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
You can't read my poker face.
#3illahstrait2Posted 5/8/2012 9:41:02 PM
Go to solitude and there is a special clothing shop, although it is called a chefs outfit it is really a regal white dress on girls. It has three variations too.
---
Skyrim npc character database
http://www.truancyfactory.com/mods/skyrim/skyrim_characters.html
#4Moon_Wolf_II(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 9:44:31 PM
Thanks for that. I'll be making my way to solitude tonight so I'll pick one up then.

It would be cool if they had also included a helmet with an eye patch attachment. Then she'd really look the part.
---
It's about these pirates. Pirates with patches over their eyes, shiny gold teeth and... green birds on their shoulders - Bart Simpson
#5IamI3rianPosted 5/8/2012 9:48:14 PM
illahstrait2 posted...
Go to solitude and there is a special clothing shop, although it is called a chefs outfit it is really a regal white dress on girls. It has three variations too.

Good call on the chef's outfit. I dunno about regal though aren't they all stained?

Shop is radiant raiment for what it's worth.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
You can't read my poker face.
#6keysmashPosted 5/8/2012 10:41:33 PM
Or go to riften, in the rat way past the flagon live a bunch of crazzy people, one wedding a chef outfit and hat who will try to kill you to cook you. There are several other places you can find then free, but that is the only one I remember.

You don't have to do thieves, that is where you have to go for main story.
#7Moon_Wolf_II(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 3:54:50 AM
I picked up the one at radiant raiment. At least she's as close as she can to looking like the elder scrolls version of Beatrix now. Only thing is that she's wearing orcish armour right now (best I can get right now). So the gauntlets and boots clash rather horribly with her dress.

I'm sure it will look a lot better when it's in the dragon plate style.
---
#8MetacoolPosted 5/9/2012 4:32:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9KurandownedPosted 5/9/2012 11:09:04 AM
I hope you have Stenvar as a companion
---
Thou art I... And I am thou...