Oghma Infinium Warning

#1baddadashPosted 5/9/2012 11:02:41 AM
I have been playing skyrim a few months now and have gotten to level 20. I keep seeing the videos of the Oghma Infinium exploit so I decided to try since I have all the required items. Everyone says its god mode. I leveled to 81 and was happy. What i didnt expect was everything else levels up to meet your skills. The first road I walked down 2 dark elves kicked my butt. I still have the same lame spells and just cant hang.
Beware what you ask for because you might just get it.
#2Claimh_SoliasPosted 5/9/2012 11:05:15 AM
baddadash posted...
I have been playing skyrim a few months now and have gotten to level 20. I keep seeing the videos of the Oghma Infinium exploit so I decided to try since I have all the required items. Everyone says its god mode. I leveled to 81 and was happy. What i didnt expect was everything else levels up to meet your skills. The first road I walked down 2 dark elves kicked my butt. I still have the same lame spells and just cant hang.
Beware what you ask for because you might just get it.

I think the common person updates their relevant skills before doing any real trekking.
---
Ma num gagis aulla yor mahin syunaht yor zadius Unclench your fist, dissolve your hatred.
...Orator of Ar Ciel...