Killing Nazeem.

#1RedZakuPosted 5/9/2012 8:29:58 PM
He's a jerk, and let's face it most of us have probably done it, so let's share the fun and interesting ways we killed off this ass-hat. I'll go first.

I slipped him a frenzy potion, and watched as John Battleborn kicked his ass.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#2IamI3rianPosted 5/9/2012 8:38:21 PM
I wrote a song about it :)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62545920
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
You can't read my poker face.
#3Morpher_lordPosted 5/9/2012 8:40:10 PM
There is a far more irritating guy in whiterun,, don't remember his name right now,, but he's a drunk bum,,and when you walk by him he always says..

*I aint done nuffin!*

Riiight,,

Nazeem has worked for the right to be a douche..
#4lastjusticePosted 5/10/2012 11:01:33 AM
I shot him with a bow as my evil dark elf from the edge of town, and sneaked into my house. Later I had paid thugs trying to avenge him, as his wife sent them to get me since the guards didnt see me do it. I killed a few others, like the priest of Talos, I got tired of hearing I was like a magot. I killed the inn keeper, I thought was high time she finnally retired and let Ysolda take over. I found it amusing if you go down to crypts, it has all people you killed in tombs too. A gallery of your handywork.
---
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice
#5luigi4728Posted 5/10/2012 11:11:17 AM
i sent him on a poisoned frenzy i just slipped a poison potion and a frenzy potion in his pockets and let the guards take care of it then i dragged his body and threw it under the bridge to the front door of dragonsreach
---
werewolfs like sandwiches
#6AlessarPosted 5/10/2012 11:41:43 AM
Morpher_lord posted...
There is a far more irritating guy in whiterun,, don't remember his name right now,, but he's a drunk bum,,and when you walk by him he always says..

*I aint done nuffin!*

PROTIP: give the drunk beggar 1 gold for a 1 hour speechcraft buff, very handy when selling your loot. In my opinion, that begger is more important than Eorland Grey-Mane.
#7scombs2711Posted 5/10/2012 12:17:25 PM
I shot him in the back of the head with an arrow while he was at the top of the stairs leading down to the market area. The best part was that he slid face first into one of those drainage streams next to the stairs and ended up crumpled up against the sewer drain at the bottom.
#8TJMW2007Posted 5/10/2012 3:48:15 PM
I used the Paralyze spell on him, then Fus Ro Dah'ed his ass around the town.
#9bluesoul100Posted 5/10/2012 4:06:22 PM
I impaled him with the Ebony blade in front of the steps at the Geldergreen. Most epic spot to execute him IMO.
---
why do they call it a hacksaw? you saw with it, not hack!
PSN: bluesoul99
#10Holy_OrangesPosted 5/10/2012 5:38:59 PM
Cast fury on him in his sleep. He killed his (also annoying) wife and then everybody else in the Drunken Huntsman proceeded to slaughter him.
---
I used to lie about cakes, then I took an arrow in the knee