Bryan Skull the true master of the undead

#31Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 3:11:18 PM
To: To: The moonlight knight again

100 extra health. One hit ko with fists. And the extra running speed bonus. If you were a werewolf. Then you must have done something wrong.

I'm a mage I don't wear armor. Damage reduction doesn't go beyond 80%. And that is still physical damage.

I've taken almost all the magic perks. Making magic my doom to all warriors. And almost all my skills are at 100. Good luck finding me. Invisibility is my favorite spell. You can't hit what you can't see. And before you do I will lighting storm your to death.

I'm not effect by slow down time with ethereal effect. Again you think me as some common fool. I do not need to use ice form to beat you. I will call valor. I can walk into battle. Destroy all enemies in one hit. And not get a single damage to me.

Your own power is your greatest weakness. Cliff damage is all I need to do to kill you. Since you move so slow in armor. And stamina is drain so fast. If I need to retreat all I would have to do is run away form you. But you can't run away from me. Heavy armor also is heavy speed reduce.

And you mean that amulet of taos. It's only a 10 percent decrease.

Also Necromage is only useful for spells. Not enchanted effects.

All spells are more effective against undead. (+25% effect and +50% effect duration)

Whats 50% more damage to you? Making my firestorm do 125% to 1st stage vampires. Your drummer +25% resist to fire only makes my spell 100% more damage to you. Drummers have a 50% resist to fire. Mins 25% from your resist due to being a vampire first stage. You still are going to take 175% damage. Due to Necromage being on both of us. That's without any potions. And that's without dual casting it too. plus 110 percent more. 286% damage. When I dual cast. Kaboom. You dead.

"Destruction Dual Casting" enables one to cast a 220% strength version of the spell at 280% of normal cost when simultaneously casting the same spell from both hands.
#32The moonlight knightPosted 5/25/2012 3:45:23 PM
100 extra health. One hit ko with fists. And the extra running speed bonus. If you were a werewolf. Then you must have done something wrong.

No armor. No enchantments from said armor. Can't use my dual-wield daedric weapons each enchanted to do over 160 magical damage per strike. No magic. No shouts.

How is being a werewolf a good thing again?

I'm a mage I don't wear armor. Damage reduction doesn't go beyond 80%. And that is still physical damage.

Not true. Dragonhide is a "second skin" that layers over armor rating, each of them reducing damage before it gets to you.

I've taken almost all the magic perks. Making magic my doom to all warriors. And almost all my skills are at 100. Good luck finding me. Invisibility is my favorite spell. You can't hit what you can't see. And before you do I will lighting storm your to death.

...Detect life is a thing. Also: using lightning storm would be nonsensical if you're trying to hide from me. It doesn't do a large burst of damage at once so it'd be like screaming "Hi I'm over here follow this lightning beam and kill me pls". Very bad tactics.

I'm not effect by slow down time with ethereal effect. Again you think me as some common fool. I do not need to use ice form to beat you. I will call valor. I can walk into battle. Destroy all enemies in one hit. And not get a single damage to me.

Since when did become ethereal make someone immune to time being slowed? Also: Call of Valor is laughably weak. ( '_')

Your own power is your greatest weakness. Cliff damage is all I need to do to kill you. Since you move so slow in armor. And stamina is drain so fast. If I need to retreat all I would have to do is run away form you. But you can't run away from me. Heavy armor also is heavy speed reduce.

I wear dragonscale. I can move quite fast in it. I can fully recover all my stamina with a single cast of close wounds. By using slow time I can move so fast that my sneak movement speed outpaces someone's sprinting speed normally. Cliff damage is a pretty half-baked strategy that would never work. I'm not going to jump off a cliff just because you're running away from me.

It's a 20% decrease and no, I mean the blessing from the statue, which is also a 20% decrease, but for me it's 25%.

Incorrect.

All spells are more effective against undead. (+25% effect and +50% effect duration)

Whats 50% more damage to you? Making my firestorm do 125% to 1st stage vampires. Your drummer +25% resist to fire only makes my spell 100% more damage to you. Drummers have a 50% resist to fire. Mins 25% from your resist due to being a vampire first stage. You still are going to take 175% damage. Due to Necromage being on both of us. That's without any potions. And that's without dual casting it too. plus 110 percent more. 286% damage. When I dual cast. Kaboom. You dead.

Two things: 1, I have magic and fire resistance enchantments of significant power. 2, that was a lot of incomprehensible gibberish. o_O

Oh and 3: you can't dual-cast firestorm.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#33Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 3:46:31 PM
Draugr are mostly weak to magic. Frost they are strong agaist. And I doubt you will enter all the tombs searching for you massive armies. To use your rital spell. And by the time I would find you. All you minions would be gone. And you would still need 24 hours in game to wait to reuse your spell.

I wouldn't let you get that time in. So You would be in combat. Before the waiting period is up. And i wouldn't let you get your best gear. On the spot combat. Kaboom. Vampire your losing blood. And becoming more hungry. And fire resistance is down.
#34Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 4:08:39 PM
The moonlight knight posted...

No armor. No enchantments from said armor. Can't use my dual-wield daedric weapons each enchanted to do over 160 magical damage per strike. No magic. No shouts.

How is being a werewolf a good thing again?

Not true. Dragonhide is a "second skin" that layers over armor rating, each of them reducing damage before it gets to you.

...Detect life is a thing. Also: using lightning storm would be nonsensical if you're trying to hide from me. It doesn't do a large burst of damage at once so it'd be like screaming "Hi I'm over here follow this lightning beam and kill me pls". Very bad tactics.

Since when did become ethereal make someone immune to time being slowed? Also: Call of Valor is laughably weak. ( '_')

I wear dragonscale. I can move quite fast in it. I can fully recover all my stamina with a single cast of close wounds. By using slow time I can move so fast that my sneak movement speed outpaces someone's sprinting speed normally. Cliff damage is a pretty half-baked strategy that would never work. I'm not going to jump off a cliff just because you're running away from me.

It's a 20% decrease and no, I mean the blessing from the statue, which is also a 20% decrease, but for me it's 25%.

Incorrect.

Two things: 1, I have magic and fire resistance enchantments of significant power. 2, that was a lot of incomprehensible gibberish. o_O

Oh and 3: you can't dual-cast firestorm.

The one hit ko from each swing can kill almost everything that isn't flying.

Don't believe me. On the dual casting thing. Go to: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Destruction

So lets see armor,weapons,and sneaking. I'm guessing your a light armor. Not a mage. And can't use magic as good as me. And you focus on enchanting. So what.

Necomage stats that only spells are effective. Enchantments aren't spells.
#35jfki11aPosted 5/25/2012 4:09:25 PM
I use the fortify restoration exploit and kill this topic.

With my lizard tail.
#36The moonlight knightPosted 5/25/2012 4:11:27 PM
Dude you don't know what you're talking about at all. Plus you may want to consider I am always with my best gear. I have no reason to sell loot anymore, so everything I need to survive indefinitely is already on me and equipped or favorited.

Also, I have 73% + 50% fire resistance. Even with 100% fire weakness I'd still have 23% fire resistance.

And, again, Slow Time. If the wiki is correct, Slow Time would slow you and the world down to 10%. Which means that the duration of my Slow Time shout, to you, would seem to only take place for 2 seconds. In a battle between those with the Thu'um, if they both used a shout, and one used Slow Time, and the other didn't, the other lost.

If I Slow Time, and you Become Ethereal at the same time, I won't be able to slaughter you right then and there, and since it'll only be 2 seconds for you, by the time my shout wears off you'll still be ethereal, but realise that it will be of no matter as if I can't kill you I can still just kill any minions you have. Though actually if I used Slow Time, and you Became Ethereal, I'd just drink a fortify destruction potion and cast 3 Blizzard spells in a triangular formation around you. They won't damage you, but they will obscure your view, while I use superspeed to run away. By the time you'd find me, my shout cooldown will have finished, and the next Slow Time I use, you wouldn't see me coming, you wouldn't survive. And you'd need to be more focused on staying the hell away from those blizzards if you were going to break out of etherealness soon, as while generally they're weak, mine would be each doing 102 frost damage a second. Still, their main point would be playful intimidation mixed with covering my escape.

I should also point out the cast time of a master spell is, at minimum, about 3.5 seconds. Which means if I slowed time, you went ethereal and then started to cast a firestorm, I'd have 22 seconds at superspeed to do as I please before you'd even finish the casting animation.

And, again, the ritual stone power is not something I use out of necessity. I use it for fun. And I know of places where I don't need to waste time prepping something to get some good corpses. Hell, if you fancy using dead thralls, I could Slow Time, kill your thralls, summon two dremora lords, then raise your thralls with the ritual stone to have 4 minions right then and there, all before time slow even wears off. Let's see Mr. Werewolf hiding behind Become Ethereal counter that in the span of two seconds.
---
#37thunder_godsPosted 5/25/2012 4:13:38 PM
FUS...RO DAH!!!!!!
---
official dragonite of b2/w2 boards "I'll hyper beam the S*** out of you." Cometh at me yon, trolls
#38The moonlight knightPosted 5/25/2012 4:17:47 PM

If it can "kill almost everything" it's not a one hit KO. Can it one hit KO a giant?

Don't believe me. On the dual casting thing. Go to: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Destruction

I've tested dual-cast on all master spells. The only one it worked on was dragonhide. So unless dual-casting firestorm increases its power without its magicka consumption, which would be highly unusual, it can't be done. Also, all master spells being cast mid-combat in a battle against two Dragonborn is just a joke to begin with. They're excessively long in the cast-time.

So lets see armor,weapons,and sneaking. I'm guessing your a light armor. Not a mage. And can't use magic as good as me. And you focus on enchanting. So what.

I'm a jack of all trades, master of most. My perk concentration is most thoroughly invested in the magic skills, however. Considering I'm demonstrably more powerful than you with my magic AND I know more about the mechanics of magic than you (clearly), I'd be the stronger mage.

The wiki does mention what necromage can truly do somewhere. Probably on the vampirism page.

Let me tell you, there's a few things you should NOT do in a fight. You should not underestimate the Ritual Stone power, you should not underestimate the power of necromage vampirism, and you should not underestimate the power of Tiid Klo Ul. You've done all 3.
---
#39cornishpetePosted 5/25/2012 5:07:50 PM
put you e-boners away, gentlemen, and save it for ESO.
---
"Real Roman Legion? I thought that was all made up for the game. Was there a real one?" - 15643 -
#40Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 5:11:07 PM
The moonlight knight posted...

If it can "kill almost everything" it's not a one hit KO. Can it one hit KO a giant?

I've tested dual-cast on all master spells. The only one it worked on was dragonhide. So unless dual-casting firestorm increases its power without its magicka consumption, which would be highly unusual, it can't be done. Also, all master spells being cast mid-combat in a battle against two Dragonborn is just a joke to begin with. They're excessively long in the cast-time.

I'm a jack of all trades, master of most. My perk concentration is most thoroughly invested in the magic skills, however. Considering I'm demonstrably more powerful than you with my magic AND I know more about the mechanics of magic than you (clearly), I'd be the stronger mage.

The wiki does mention what necromage can truly do somewhere. Probably on the vampirism page.

Let me tell you, there's a few things you should NOT do in a fight. You should not underestimate the Ritual Stone power, you should not underestimate the power of necromage vampirism, and you should not underestimate the power of Tiid Klo Ul. You've done all 3.

It's jack of all trades master of none. And you can't max out all perks. Unless you cheated in the game. Which you can only do in the pc version.

I don't need a Ritual spell. Tempy summons are a pain. And ones that require you to wait 24 hours. Move from place to place slowly. 3 mins and they dead again.

Now then here's the advantage of being a werewolf

Max health and stamina increases by 100
Very fast sprint (faster than horses)
Slight vertical/horizontal leap increase
Sprinting power attacks cause all enemies smaller than mammoths (including giants) to ragdoll
Frenzied attack (holding down attack similar to a flourish)
No carry weight encumbrance (though you also cannot pick up anything)
Crimes committed as a werewolf are not attributed to your character (no bounty). If you are seen feeding on a corpse, you will recive a bounty.
Wolves do not attack you
Werewolf-specific Shouts:
Howl of Terror: the default shout; causes others to flee in fear for 60 seconds
Totem of Brotherhood shout summons two red wolf spirits to aid you in combat for a limited time
Totem of The Hunt is equivalent to a Detect Life spell
Totem of Fear grants a higher-level fear shout