Things to do in Skyrim (After 200 hours)

#1AEZACPosted 5/22/2012 9:12:20 PM
I've been searching for a few days now to find new quests. I think I've beat the game 100%. Radient quests aside, what are some things to do in Skyrim (possible hard to find quests?) I've beat all guilds, received all daedric items, and obviously beat the main quest.
---
Omnipotence: "God creates an infinitely heavy stone and drops it on the person who posed the question about lifting it."
#2Vercinget0rixPosted 5/22/2012 9:17:03 PM
Start a new character with a completely different play style.
#3windowFAQsPosted 5/22/2012 9:22:34 PM
I wonder how many off quest dungeons there are to explore...
#4CoryneyPosted 5/22/2012 9:30:51 PM
Do you have the Platinum trophy ??? If not then go after that ........
#5SPMcKinneyPosted 5/22/2012 10:10:27 PM(edited)
http://youtu.be/95G8_cApLj4 here you go

O and this http://youtu.be/RWl-IHKsKdE (tons of fun)
---
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur! :: "Today is a good day for someone else to die!"
GT & PSN: SPMcKinney
#6GonzoDukePosted 5/22/2012 10:39:36 PM
Get every dungeon to be "cleared" at the same time.
---
Never Cross the GraetMagnet
#7Wraithking1Posted 5/22/2012 11:01:58 PM
Vercinget0rix posted...

basically this. No reason to scrape and claw trying to find that one quest you havn't done. I mean you can do stuff like collect every book, reveal every effect of every alchemy ingredient, make every potion possible etc... but that crap isn't fun.
---
It's gonna be fun in New England next 3 years!!
#8AEZAC(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 11:33:41 PM
Vercinget0rix posted...

I was debating this. Might as well. Have they patched the erase file bug? I remember making a second character shortly after release and it over rote my previous save file...
---
Omnipotence: "God creates an infinitely heavy stone and drops it on the person who posed the question about lifting it."
#9kirklmattyPosted 5/22/2012 11:40:17 PM
his has nothing to do with quests but i love to FALCON PAAUUNCH everything i see when im bored.

if you dont already know how, just equip firebolt in your left hand, nothing in your right, switch to third person and punch the air. release the firebolt at the right time and it looks like it comes our of your swinging fist. its even better with the new killcams from the last patch
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
"The Pineapple is a sensitive beast, it can only be tamed by Yogurt"
#10jarryd_182Posted 5/23/2012 1:38:08 AM
I finished my first playthrough (approx 160 hours) and am leaving that until DLC comes out.

But I started a new mage character (fiurst time with mage ever in any game) and instead of doing quests and shtuff, I'm \just going everywhewre I can and clearing everything. It's really good fun. I'd recommend it unless when youm play you need some in game durection telling you what to do