This game is surprisingly realistic when it comes to marriage

#1thebrokenhammerPosted 5/26/2012 8:48:40 AM
The best women aren't available :/

I know I posted this on the 36O boards but that was run into the ground by a dumbass post from a certain user who I will not mention.
---
"Might controls everything. And without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself"
-Vergil DMC3
#2IamI3rianPosted 5/26/2012 8:59:13 AM
thebrokenhammer posted...

I know I posted this on the 36O boards but that was run into the ground by a dumbass post from a certain user who I will not mention.

I hope it wasn't me. :( Sorry if it was.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Very sick today... stomach bug. :(
#3thebrokenhammer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 9:10:43 AM
IamI3rian posted...
thebrokenhammer posted...

I hope it wasn't me. :( Sorry if it was.

It was not you, it was a rather rude member of those boards. Good with lore though.

But you I like.
---
"Might controls everything. And without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself"
-Vergil DMC3
#4sconekillerPosted 5/26/2012 9:32:07 AM
which reminds me of a line or two from a great movie:

Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest cuss that ever balled for beads. I lodge-poled her at Deadwood Creek, and traded her for a Hawken gun. But don't get me wrong; I loves the womens, I surely do. But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it.

and if i could marry a Khaijitt (or a saber cat): "...old Hatchet Jack. He was livin' two year in a cave up on the Musselshell with a female panther. She never did get used to him. "
---
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup