Dragongaurd

#1Bryan_SkullPosted 6/12/2012 9:16:34 AM
I would like to see this in the game.

This allows the player to find other dragons borns in a realm of it's own. A lot of the enemies are dragons. And new enemies are dragon babies. You can fight them. You don't get dragon souls from dragon babies.

Also a skill tree for the dragon born is added. Everyone can learn from it. It allows you to master dragon shouts. By granting you faster cool downs,more damage to shouts, and some passives to strength the dragon born.

It levels up by using dragon shouts. It levels up different from your normal perk tree. Meaning you don't use perks. Unlike everything else this tree can be max. You use dragon souls to upgrade the perks.

(15 dragon souls to learn, skill level 100) Magic Dragon form-lesser power turn on and off- increases magic resistance to 100, but decrease physical defense by 100.

(15 dragon souls to learn, skill level 100) Physical Dragon form-lesser power turn on and off- increases physical resistance to 100, but decrease magic defense by 100.

(1 dragon soul each rank) Voice of dragon (this is starting of the tree) -passive that decrease dragon cooldown by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%.

(3 dragon souls to learn) Dragon blessing- passive that increase regen by 25% for health,magicka, and stamina.

(5 dragon souls to learn) Dragon body-passive that increase health,magicka, and stamina by 50.

Throw voice has some new skills in this tree. One allows you to rob enemies of there magicka. And confuse enemies to fight each other.

Mostly improvements to dragon shout damage. I didn't know what names to give them. So if some of you could help grant some new ideas. Because I see this tree bigger then all the rest.
#2DanFlaterPosted 6/12/2012 9:25:22 AM
Bryan_Skull posted...
I would like to see this in the game.

This allows the player to find other dragons borns in a realm of it's own. A lot of the enemies are dragons. And new enemies are dragon babies. You can fight them. You don't get dragon souls from dragon babies.

Also a skill tree for the dragon born is added. Everyone can learn from it. It allows you to master dragon shouts. By granting you faster cool downs,more damage to shouts, and some passives to strength the dragon born.

It levels up by using dragon shouts. It levels up different from your normal perk tree. Meaning you don't use perks. Unlike everything else this tree can be max. You use dragon souls to upgrade the perks.

(15 dragon souls to learn, skill level 100) Magic Dragon form-lesser power turn on and off- increases magic resistance to 100, but decrease physical defense by 100.

(15 dragon souls to learn, skill level 100) Physical Dragon form-lesser power turn on and off- increases physical resistance to 100, but decrease magic defense by 100.

(1 dragon soul each rank) Voice of dragon (this is starting of the tree) -passive that decrease dragon cooldown by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%.

(3 dragon souls to learn) Dragon blessing- passive that increase regen by 25% for health,magicka, and stamina.

(5 dragon souls to learn) Dragon body-passive that increase health,magicka, and stamina by 50.

Throw voice has some new skills in this tree. One allows you to rob enemies of there magicka. And confuse enemies to fight each other.

Mostly improvements to dragon shout damage. I didn't know what names to give them. So if some of you could help grant some new ideas. Because I see this tree bigger then all the rest.

I'm not interested in this, but it is one of your better ideas. I don't like the idea of killing baby dragons nor understand why they wouldn't have souls.

I know a lot of people rag on your ideas, but I'm going to try to remain positive here. The best thing about this idea is that you are learning to not over power things too much and you are giving more explanations as to how things work.

I like the idea of shorter cooldowns for shouts and using souls would be an interesting way of not increasing the level cap to achieve it. I think with some constructive input from other users, you could combine this with some of the things from your other posts to create something people might want to play.
#3cornishpetePosted 6/12/2012 10:09:48 AM
i DO like the idea of a perk tree governing shouts.
but... dragon babies? lol.
---
"Real Roman Legion? I thought that was all made up for the game. Was there a real one?" - 15643 -
#4Claimh_SoliasPosted 6/12/2012 10:19:42 AM
cornishpete posted...

Among everything else, the shout perk tree was something I definitely didn't like. Shouts as they are can already make a character easily overpowered themselves. If you want shorter cool down, simply pray at a shrine to Talos and wear an amulet of Talos. Combined those provide plenty of cooldown reduction.
---
Ma num gagis aulla yor mahin syunaht yor zadius Unclench your fist, dissolve your hatred.
...Orator of Ar Ciel...
#5Morpher_lordPosted 6/12/2012 11:28:03 AM
Your ideas are still terrible,, but they are getting slightly less so..

Little boy is growing up..
#6zegram33Posted 6/12/2012 11:44:47 AM
you spelt "guard" wrong in the title

on to comments: its fairly heavily implied that there might be another dragonborn out there.
when you ask if dragons reappearing is linked to you, arnegir responds thats theres almost certainly a link, but they are unable to find out if your the ONLY dragonborn around, hinting that there might be a rival at some point.

i agree on a shout based tree
#7Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 7:02:12 PM
Claimh_Solias posted...
cornishpete posted...

Among everything else, the shout perk tree was something I definitely didn't like. Shouts as they are can already make a character easily overpowered themselves. If you want shorter cool down, simply pray at a shrine to Talos and wear an amulet of Talos. Combined those provide plenty of cooldown reduction.

?

Again hating at my topics.

Wow you just said shouts can overpowered a charchter. No I thought needed to be overpowered you had to have 9999 health,magicka, and stamina. Able to kill something in one blow. And be a powerful god.

But a shout to you is all you need. OMG throw voice is so powerful.
#8DemonriftsPosted 6/12/2012 7:11:19 PM
Bryan_Skull posted...
Claimh_Solias posted...
cornishpete posted...

?

Wow you just said shouts can overpowered a charchter. No I thought needed to be overpowered you had to have 9999 health,magicka, and stamina. Able to kill something in one blow. And be a powerful god.

Try proofreading before you hit that post button. This breaks the barrier of bad grammar and goes straight to illiterate nonsense.

The person is simply saying that shouts are already quite powerful and there isn't really any need to make them more so.
#9Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 8:38:24 PM
Demonrifts posted...
Bryan_Skull posted...
Claimh_Solias posted...
cornishpete posted...

?

Try proofreading before you hit that post button. This breaks the barrier of bad grammar and goes straight to illiterate nonsense.

The person is simply saying that shouts are already quite powerful and there isn't really any need to make them more so.

Ok for people not able to understand. He has posted on my ideas before. And is hating on all my topics. If you don't like my topic then don't post.
#10Claimh_SoliasPosted 6/12/2012 8:49:35 PM
Bryan_Skull posted...
By granting you faster cool downs,more damage to shouts

That would effect more then Throw Voice. I don't know if you really read my response, but it was mostly directed at the cool down portion of your idea.
---
Ma num gagis aulla yor mahin syunaht yor zadius Unclench your fist, dissolve your hatred.
...Orator of Ar Ciel...