Good place where i can mine a lot of iron ore?

#1jahilePosted 7/3/2012 5:04:08 PM
i have transnmute and im trying to make gold stuff to enchant and sell and what not. other then halted stream camp, any good places where i can find a bunch/ good amount of iron ore?

Also, another question. How long doe it take for the or veins to "respawn"?
---
PSN: Demonic__Soul666
#2PapaRosario23Posted 7/3/2012 5:05:59 PM
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Iron_Ore#Mineral_Sources
---
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
#3jahile(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 5:10:51 PM(edited)
Thanks, And my second question?
---
PSN: Demonic__Soul666
#4IamI3rianPosted 7/3/2012 5:14:04 PM
I've read ten days... but it's more likely it's 10 days in an UNcleared area. Cleared areas take 30 days. Thus, it follows that ore in a cleared area would also take 30 days.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Currently testing more than playing :)
#5Captain_Sexy_TPosted 7/3/2012 5:50:56 PM
IamI3rian posted...
I've read ten days... but it's more likely it's 10 days in an UNcleared area. Cleared areas take 30 days. Thus, it follows that ore in a cleared area would also take 30 days.

Another good thing to note is that sometimes the vein will not show the "mine ___" after the 30 days. To fix this, exit and re-enter the mine.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
The fungus is among us
#6IamI3rianPosted 7/3/2012 6:30:40 PM
Captain_Sexy_T posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Another good thing to note is that sometimes the vein will not show the "mine ___" after the 30 days. To fix this, exit and re-enter the mine.

Irrelevant... just attack it with a pickaxe... watching the animation is so 11/11/11. Just sayin.

If you didn't know that Sexy_Time (that's what I imagine the "T" stands for... if it's not that, don't tell me.)... then happy birthday to you.
---
Currently testing more than playing :)
#7Claimh_SoliasPosted 7/3/2012 7:57:27 PM
IIRC Embershard mine was a good place to get Iron Ore as well.
---
Ma num gagis aulla yor mahin syunaht yor zadius Unclench your fist, dissolve your hatred.
...Orator of Ar Ciel...
#8IamI3rianPosted 7/3/2012 8:01:35 PM
Claimh_Solias posted...
IIRC Embershard mine was a good place to get Iron Ore as well.

It was there... 6 veins if memory serves. Maybe one or two more.
---
Happy Fourth of July!