Official Dawnguard Release Date

#11EedrahPosted 7/6/2012 11:43:45 PM
Yeah, thank you informing us of absolutely nothing that we didn't know before. Thanks for the clarification...
#12Skyrock23(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2012 11:54:10 PM
Eedrah posted...
Yeah, thank you informing us of absolutely nothing that we didn't know before. Thanks for the clarification...

Well i'm glad you know but this isn't really intended for guys like you who already know everything.

This is for a the guys that don't really know or aren't for sure.
---
Denzel D.Watkins
#13Skyrock23(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2012 11:55:44 PM
Gandalf_the_Fab posted...
Skyrock23 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UEQFp4tzQc

Their isn't one for the ps3 as Todd has said.

I made this topic on the board in order to destroy the confusion within the ps3 community over when the dlc will be released.

Some have said november 22 or september 11,but I assure you these are all false statements.their isn't any information about a release date on the net for the ps3.

unless these guys are very close friends with beth i'm 100% sure they are wrong or just trolling us.

I think they are just 360 fanboys trying to stir us up. So everyone just relax.

Skip to 4:55 to hear todds unconfirmed date for the ps3 dlc.

Yeah because a vague on the spot answer from an out of date video is far more reliable than the recent up to date credible source that released the release date info.

well just doing what ever i can to help. people who don't quite know.hows about you put that info on here so other people can see it.you should had done that in the first place.
---
Denzel D.Watkins
#14EedrahPosted 7/7/2012 12:52:41 AM
You named the topic "Official Dawnguard Release Date" but then went on to not actually give a date, yes I'm sure this will clear up any confusion. You may as well have just not posted a thing at all, would have been just as helpful for those that don't frequent the boards....

Well done.
#15Skyrock23(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 1:02:07 AM
Eedrah posted...
You named the topic "Official Dawnguard Release Date" but then went on to not actually give a date, yes I'm sure this will clear up any confusion. You may as well have just not posted a thing at all, would have been just as helpful for those that don't frequent the boards....

Well done.

Whatever,i want waste my time trying to be nice to people that are negative about everything and whine all the time to others and then act big behind their computers.theirs always some a hole on these forums who needs to antagonize people until its turns into a troll fest and you make them look like the bad guy.

You either correct me so it can become better or you add on to it to clear up the mess.

if you can't do that than stfu.

learn to help what you touch instead of trying to turn it to crap.

Goodbye and good day sir.i'd rather do better things that deal with young fools who don't appreciate nor try to help
---
Denzel D.Watkins
#16Dude_bagPosted 7/7/2012 1:40:28 AM
Skyrock23 posted...
Eedrah posted...

Well done.

Whatever,i want waste my time trying to be nice to people that are negative about everything and whine all the time to others and then act big behind their computers.theirs always some a hole on these forums who needs to antagonize people until its turns into a troll fest and you make them look like the bad guy.

You either correct me so it can become better or you add on to it to clear up the mess.

if you can't do that than stfu.

learn to help what you touch instead of trying to turn it to crap.

Goodbye and good day sir.i'd rather do better things that deal with young fools who don't appreciate nor try to help

U mad?
#17EedrahPosted 7/7/2012 2:25:32 AM
I don't know why you're getting so hostile, I never once tried to insult you. It's just that I came to this thread expecting an "official release date" and got nothing but more misinformation, and was slightly frustrated you deceived me and wasted my time....
#18BDSMKanePosted 7/7/2012 3:02:29 AM
Eedrah posted...

Well done.

I don't want to sound rude or unappreciative of the help, but I kind of agree with him. It took me a few minutes to realize what you were talking about since the post was the complete opposite of the title. Wouldn't it have made more sense just to title it 'There Is NO Official Dawnguard Release Date: Proof Inside' or something of that nature?

I'm not a frequent Skyrim forum visitor, I've only spent about thirty minutes here in months, so I'm the intended audience. I will say that I -do- understand what you were trying to do now, and I understand there is no official release date, but the way you did it made things kind of complicated and I'm sure it is going to make some people get their hopes up needlessly.
---
"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."
#19tzar_666Posted 7/7/2012 4:44:07 AM
i have gold 360 and ps3 pluss so my best friend migrated his 360 to my system. and it works great i dont know what people have against dawnguard
---
psn tzar666
xbox equinefern2
#20TeepoPosted 7/7/2012 6:00:34 AM
there will never be a PS3 Dawnguard. Dawnguard will be Xbox and PC only, PS3 owners like me and most of you will just have to pretend that Bethesda never made Dawnguard, and all those rumors about it are in fact a lie used to make us feel bad because we aren't getting it.

What we should do is make our own Dawnguard, and call it White Wolf, where Vampire's have so many abilities that they have to divide them into clans because any one vampire with all these powers would kick way to much ass.
---
Teepo, the Dark Dragon of Destiny.