How will the GameGenie affect Skyrim?

#1zerooo0Posted 7/16/2012 1:21:45 PM
topic.

Like will I be able to do like never die, max money, and all of that stuff?
---
Jesus is my Lord and Savior
Isaiah 6:8
#2Experiment_nullPosted 7/16/2012 1:33:48 PM
And here I thought GameGenie died out in the 90's...
Learn something new everyday I guess.
---
PSN Alistor131
#3Hellraiser555Posted 7/16/2012 1:35:27 PM
A cheat device for PS3? Huh, never knew...
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
Games at 100%: 16
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2012 1:40:50 PM
Yep Game Genie comes out tomorrow, and you can get it on Amazon.
---
#5Experiment_nullPosted 7/16/2012 1:53:08 PM
The only problem I see here is that Most if not all ps3 games or modern games in general for that matter are way too easy anyways. Who really needs to cheat when games baby the player. I remember when there was no such thing as a save feature. Hell I remember when if you died in a game if you wanted to continue playing it would cost you a quarter. If you ran out of money you were boned. Wow I'm old....
---
PSN Alistor131
#6PapaRosario23Posted 7/16/2012 1:54:03 PM
I believe arcade games still exist.
---
I found the final boss of the internet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5BdyIGtYcg
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2012 1:57:07 PM
Experiment_null posted...
The only problem I see here is that Most if not all ps3 games or modern games in general for that matter are way too easy anyways. Who really needs to cheat when games baby the player. I remember when there was no such thing as a save feature. Hell I remember when if you died in a game if you wanted to continue playing it would cost you a quarter. If you ran out of money you were boned. Wow I'm old....

Well when you dont have time to sink in thousands of hours into a game like Skyrim, the Game Genie helps........ or will help. Cheats have been part of gaming since I want to say the NES days, but I know last gen had lots of them. Also the GBA had lots of Cheats in games with the Action Replay. Cheats help people like me who dont have as much time as they used to game, and get the best stuff, in like 1hr or so.
---
#8Hellraiser555Posted 7/16/2012 1:57:18 PM
Experiment_null posted...

I don't know...

I might get it if I can finally have unbreakable tethers in Just Cause 2. So much potential lost on that game without having cheats.
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
Games at 100%: 16
#9timmyg316Posted 7/16/2012 1:58:30 PM
It might allow you to use the consol comands. I'm not really sure how it will work though but thats my guess.
---
PSN: TimmymuthpuckinG
RIP Eazy E - 11523
#10Experiment_nullPosted 7/16/2012 2:00:59 PM
PapaRosario23 posted...
I believe arcade games still exist.

I'm sure they do. The thing is there hasn't been an arcade in my town in about 25 years.
The closest thing we have is a Pizza Hut with Street Fighter II Turbo and a Claw Machine.
****ing Claw Machines... I've Wasted so much money trying to get that Captain America Plush Toy for my son...
---
PSN Alistor131