this games to easy

#11Claimh_SoliasPosted 7/21/2012 7:28:44 PM
xGenocidest posted...
Play on Master.

Dont power level. Dont use Enchanting/Smithing.

See how easy it is after that.

I did this in my play through, the difficulty, as I stated, dropped after level 20.
---
xA rre yAzAtA aje tafane nEmElA sphaela/.
And let us wish for this world to be shrouded in a brand new radiance
#12Malus_X6Posted 7/21/2012 9:45:42 PM
I wanna find this mill that's making all these idiots and burn it down...
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#13HalecticPosted 7/21/2012 10:06:39 PM
Enchanting will break the game, and make everything easy. It gets even worse if you use smithing
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#14Malus_X6Posted 7/21/2012 11:02:30 PM
Don't even use weapons. Just use your fists.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#15JiminipPosted 7/22/2012 12:43:00 AM
Malus_X6 posted...
Don't even use weapons. Just use your fists.

Pfft, fists are for noobs, I just used scything witticisms to defeat a Draughr Death Lord.
---
Hey, a butterfly! Aw, look at those beautiful wings flappin. But, uh oh, here comes ka-slice!
#16EedrahPosted 7/22/2012 2:46:23 AM
er0spl0x posted...
I feel like i can kill everything with out moving or using potions is this game supposed to be like that o.o

I take it school wasn't so easy for you though? Otherwise you might be able to spell/punctuate better....
#17MFerinAKPosted 7/22/2012 2:50:37 AM
Eedrah posted...
er0spl0x posted...
I feel like i can kill everything with out moving or using potions is this game supposed to be like that o.o

I take it school wasn't so easy for you though? Otherwise you might be able to spell/punctuate better....

LOL
I thought the same, too.
---
PSN: zak138
#18HyperShadow4321Posted 7/22/2012 4:37:31 AM
Playing on Expert or Master, I've always found the difficulty to be there more or less for a good amount of time. I think on my first character I played through on Expert, it started to get easier closer to 30-35; however, it kinda depends on what type of character you're playing. If you're playing a squishy thief character, screwing up and taking only a couple hits can mean death, same for mages. Dragons? Good luck with dragons. It really just depends how you build your character.

After playing about 5-6 different characters, I've found typical heavy armor, sword & board types to be by far the easiest characters on all difficulties though.
#19Machines_Of_DogPosted 7/22/2012 6:54:44 AM(edited)
Halectic posted...
If you exploit smithing, alchemy and enchanting then you will break your character

If you did not use those then play on a higher difficulty

i've beaten the game 3 times with no skill raises, master setting, no potions (perfect crafting sheet - all the zeros)

game is stupidly easy (but still good fun)

TC, murder your English teacher please

---
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq
#20zegram33Posted 7/22/2012 2:57:23 PM
yeh, fair cop.
im no gonna pretend i got past about level 15 before giving up.
i know illusion is usualyy op but with no power levelling and no form of combat against lone bosses it was just too much of a slog for me.
that said, my default is adept so im not exactly a hardcore gamer haha