Can you change from werewolf to vampire?

#1MrSmiley22Posted 8/26/2012 11:28:43 AM
Was just wondering since im a werewolf am i able to cure myself from werewolf and be a vampire instead?

Want to change, so that if dawngaurd ever comes the PS3 -__- i can be the vampire lord.

Thanks.
#2AmeriphPosted 8/26/2012 11:44:36 AM
Yes, you can either during or after the Companion's questline. http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lycanthropy#Cure

However, I have heard that you are able to switch back and forth at will after the main DG questline, by talking to Serana(for Vampirism) and Aela(for Lycanthropy), and that your skill trees do NOT reset. Also, curing Lycanthropy via the only current method causes you to lose it forever, rather than being able to switch back and forth.

Aela can likely switch you back at any time, but before completion of the DG main questline, I believe the Vampire Lord form is only offered twice--once towards the very beginning and again somewhat in the middle.
---
Looks like I was wrong, but 3DS accessories will not fit 3DS XL, so it's a waste of money. Good job, Ninty. Way to make the worst revision in history.
#3MrSmiley22(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2012 11:47:06 AM
ok, thanks.

I think ill just wait then so i dont lose it forever lol
#4VT-14Posted 8/26/2012 11:59:26 AM
Ameriph posted...
Yes, you can either during or after the Companion's questline. http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lycanthropy#Cure

However, I have heard that you are able to switch back and forth at will after the main DG questline, by talking to Serana(for Vampirism) and Aela(for Lycanthropy), and that your skill trees do NOT reset. Also, curing Lycanthropy via the only current method causes you to lose it forever, rather than being able to switch back and forth.

Aela can likely switch you back at any time, but before completion of the DG main questline, I believe the Vampire Lord form is only offered twice--once towards the very beginning and again somewhat in the middle.

from the spoilers I have read, half that is wrong.

you will only be able to regain lycanthropy from Aela once. also, you can become a vampire lord early in the questline, and again sometime later. and, IIRC, any time after Dawnguard's main quest is finished.
---
PSN: VT-14