The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Atleast i wont care if heartfire is delayed on the ps3

#1jbergmanPosted 8/28/2012 9:06:18 AM
This DLC seems like a boring idea that would fit better in a sim game then TES series, so this time atleast i wont care when bethesda fumbels the ball agian and fails to release it on the ps3.
#2RafedxPosted 8/28/2012 9:16:44 AM
jbergman posted...
This DLC seems like a boring idea that would fit better in a sim game then TES series, so this time at least i wont care when bethesda fumbles the ball again and fails to release it on the ps3.

I don't mind it being delayed, but the idea is cool. Its basically a house with everything you need and more, also being able to select a location is pretty sweet. Its just another thing to RP with in Skyrim which a lot of people do. I get some people think its Sim'sish but meh, don't care and I still want it.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every Wednesday
#3AMP1317Posted 8/28/2012 9:24:48 AM
I love sims. So bring on the creating!!

Plus, why not make a game that combines a ton of other genres of gaming? That would make it the ultimate game!!!
---
Whatever generates your mass effect field...
"Son of a submariner!"
#4GuiltyGear1682Posted 8/28/2012 9:27:23 AM
The idea of building your own house on a console game such as Skyrim is pretty sweet. After all, the modding isn't as easy as the PC users.
---
You have a room?!?! - Russell Peter
#5Maize84Posted 8/28/2012 9:29:14 AM
You aren't missing much with Dawnguard. This on the other hand did make me a bit sad that ps3 owners will never get it. That being said, if other companies want my money, then they will get it instead of Bethesda.
---
Pretentiousness is hereditary. Just because they haven't found the gene yet...
#6SoonersRock20Posted 8/28/2012 10:40:38 AM
GuiltyGear1682 posted...
The idea of building your own house on a console game such as Skyrim is pretty sweet. After all, the modding isn't as easy as the PC users.

PC users already have a mod to build your own house, and a different one to adopt children. As such the PC community is pretty underwhelmed by Hearthfire as far as I can tell.
---
I'm the FIFTH person to work the tasting counter in the last year!
#7AmeriphPosted 8/28/2012 10:42:20 AM
Maize84 posted...
You aren't missing much with Dawnguard. This on the other hand did make me a bit sad that ps3 owners will never get it. That being said, if other companies want my money, then they will get it instead of Bethesda.

I've not seen anything stating that PS3 will never get Dawnguard. It'll definitely take a while, though, considering Bethesda doesn't count PS3 user money as actual money, it seems. I'm still trying to remain optimistic about DG, and hoping that most of Bethesda is working on it while a smaller team handles HF(considering this wouldn't be all that difficult to program since it apparently uses the Smithing skill rather than a whole new tree). In fact, if anything, this is making me more optimistic because it's such a small DLC.
---
Looks like I was wrong, but 3DS accessories will not fit 3DS XL, so it's a waste of money. Good job, Ninty. Way to make the worst revision in history.
#8MrcTOtheJPosted 8/28/2012 12:31:24 PM
I've seen Dawnguard played it with my Step Bro who's on the XBOX and it's fun but IMO a like Five dollar DLC where I can get a good house is better.
---
Self Proclaimed Offical HoonDing, The Yokudan God of Make Way of the TES:V Skyrim Boards (360/PS3)
#9CanuckCowboyPosted 8/28/2012 12:58:41 PM
I love the idea... being able to choose where you build is sweet. The whole idea is awesome, imo... aside from maybe having to go clear out skeevers every so often. Can't my housecarl do that?
---
The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but it is on my list.
~*CFH*~
#10GodsHamsterPosted 8/29/2012 12:55:05 AM
Im with the TC.

No interest in building a house. All I use is 1 chest in the house in Whiterun. Never bother using the other houses. Pointless.

I bought all the DLC in Oblivion and had the Fort......which i never bothered using after a while. This DLC will please some, and hold no interest for others. Nice to know they are catering for all tastes. Personally I won't bother with it..
---
I hate people who take drugs......Customs men for example.