Just found this "update" regarding 1.08 for PS3

#1AmeriphPosted 11/18/2012 7:36:00 PM
Taken from:

http://www.examiner.com/article/skyrim-update-1-8-releases-for-xbox-360-bethesda-responds-to-ps3-version

In reference to update 1.8 for the PlayStation 3 version of “Skyrim,” Bethesda states that they will be providing a further update on this content as information is gained. In addition to this statement, Bethesda has also responded to PlayStation 3 fans in the comment section of this post. The following has been stated:

"We care about our fan base on all platforms.

We’re continuing to work on updates for PS3. It’s something that’s just going to take more time."

In other words, we're still waiting, despite the earlier statement back on the 8th. For those who don't know(and I imagine it isn't many), DLC Menu options were supposedly found by data-miners in the 1.08 Beta, in a similar way to how Dawnguard and Dragonborn were found.
---
Looks like I was wrong, but 3DS accessories will not fit 3DS XL, so it's a waste of money. Good job, Ninty. Way to make the worst revision in history.
#2NinjamesVDSPosted 11/18/2012 7:44:55 PM
Ameriph posted...
"We care about our fan base on all platforms."

Hahaha I'll have to remember that one.
#3Ameriph(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 7:46:35 PM
NinjamesVDS posted...
Ameriph posted...

Just don't shoot the messenger of the messenger. ;)
---
Looks like I was wrong, but 3DS accessories will not fit 3DS XL, so it's a waste of money. Good job, Ninty. Way to make the worst revision in history.
#4ShotgunnerPosted 11/18/2012 8:46:50 PM
NinjamesVDS posted...
Ameriph posted...

Wow, I think I've finally found a larger pile of crap than your average politician's public speech......(making refrence to the claim of caring, not NinjamesVDS's comment)
---
MGO - Pvt.Hudson / 12_guage(2 different characters)
PSN - csanicola
#5verityxrayPosted 11/18/2012 11:28:15 PM
Actions speak louder than words. By continuing to release new DLC for other platforms, Bethesda has shown that they do not care about PS3. If they did, their teams would be working on a fix for PS3 rather than the next DLC for Xbox. Also, Xbox was only supposed to have two DLC with the 30 day exclusivity. Dragonborn will be the third. Again, actions speak louder than words.
#6fallenangel2100Posted 11/18/2012 11:32:00 PM
verityxray posted...
Actions speak louder than words. By continuing to release new DLC for other platforms, Bethesda has shown that they do not care about PS3. If they did, their teams would be working on a fix for PS3 rather than the next DLC for Xbox. Also, Xbox was only supposed to have two DLC with the 30 day exclusivity. Dragonborn will be the third. Again, actions speak louder than words.

I think the term

Money talks and ps3 bull**** walks is the mantra of bethesda
#7deadmarvPosted 11/19/2012 12:22:35 AM
verityxray posted...

I've read somewhere that bethe$da and m$ didn't consider the house DLC as part of their 2 DLC exclusive contract(even though PC had to wait a month for it), so " technically, Dragonborn is the last m$ exclusive.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#8mizukage2Posted 11/19/2012 3:53:06 AM
verityxray posted...

So, they should make their fans on other platforms wait for DLC because they are having trouble getting it to work on the PS3? It isn't like they are a small company, they have more then enough programmers to continue developing new DLC while simultaneously trying to get DLC to work on the PS3.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#9KaiborazPosted 11/19/2012 6:47:58 AM
I think they will have "conveniently" solved the PS3 problems as soon as the 360 and PC have have gotten all the DLC they plan to release. It is not a new trend at Bethesda and they have had a lot of time to "figure out the issues."
#10deadmarvPosted 11/19/2012 10:40:47 AM
mizukage2 posted...
verityxray posted...

So, they should make their fans on other platforms wait for DLC because they are having trouble getting it to work on the PS3? It isn't like they are a small company, they have more then enough programmers to continue developing new DLC while simultaneously trying to get DLC to work on the PS3.

Maybe verityxray thinks bethe$da's PS3 problems would be solved quicker if ALL the developers were working on them.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.