* RULES These are the ten commandments and must be followed
1) Only one guess per person until the person who posted the clues gives a confirmation. Being caught changing your guess by editing or deleting will cause you to be disqualified from the current riddle and if you do get it right then you will receive no points and someone else will take the next riddle.
2) EDITED: The things can only be from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or any one of its official expansions available to all systems; and must be a real thing so in other words NO RUMORS and nothing exclusively from UNOFFICIAL mods.
3) Once guessed, your answer cannot be changed until the riddle-maker confirms or denies the answers as being correct. One guess per confirmation, in other words.
4) Only the person who guesses the previous answer correctly may post a riddle.
5) If a riddle needs a specific answer then it must be stated before the clues are given. For example if the answer is snow sabre cat then other types of sabre cat can't be accepted.
6) When the riddle-maker posts a new clue or confirms no answers are right then they must include all of the wrong answers in their post.
7) When a new clue is given all others must be listed in the same post.
8) If a riddle-maker is missing from the Riddle game for a full 48 hours after their last post another poster may take over their riddle with one of their own. Unless notice is given. This rule can only be over ridden by busy public holidays such as Christmas.
9) If your answer is correct, the riddle-maker must say so and post the score list, adding a point to the person's name. The person should be moved up the list accordingly, so the points are listed numerically, with the largest score at the top of the list and the lowest at the bottom. The person who scored then takes over the clue. The names should also be listed alphabetically.
10) If a new topic is created for the Riddle-game, copy-paste these rules from the asterisk at the top of the rules to the asterisk at the bottom of the rules. Include the asterisk in this process, or this rule will make no sense. *
Rule 2 unedited: The things can only be from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or one of its official expansions and must be a real thing so in other words NO RUMORS and nothing exclusively from UNOFFICIAL mods.
This rule has been edited because it isn’t fair to use clues added by DLC when the PS3 version does not have access to the DLC used in the clue. The wording also protects PC and X-box participants in the offhand chance that the PS3 version gets an exclusive DLC.
So this edit means that we cannot use Dawnguard or Hearthfire clues at the time of this post.
If this rule is not reverted upon creation of “Riddle Game IV.” Please remove the EDITED note and remove the bold tags.
They have a hidden fury effect, They burn, obviously. I assume wither means death, which fire effects will do. --- PSN: VT-14 Troubleshooting Guide --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084