Useful Info v1.1

#21CallmegePosted 11/25/2012 4:31:13 AMmessage detail
Not entirely sure why this is on the boards and not in a FAQ. I'm also not sure it classifies as 'useful' info because some of it is incredibly hard to follow, in part due to it being split up into posts.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#22dmarinePosted 11/25/2012 7:31:52 AMmessage detail
Nice. This got stickied really fast.
#23theonyxphoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 6:02:25 PMmessage detail
It is not a FAQ because the first place people come to with questions is the forum. I have seen innumerable posts asking questions with answers that can be found if they were just to read the FAQs. This contains answers to some of the most asked questions as well as quick references that can't be found anywhere else. Numerous times have I found myself checking this info to see how many perks I need to hit the armor cap, etc.

As for egotism? I asked on the XBOX forum if other GFAQs members thought it beneficial to be posted in both places. The majority said yes, and it was requested to be done from a few specific PS3 users when it was version 1.0.
#24Nikore gfPosted 11/26/2012 12:10:21 PMmessage detail
theonyxphoenix posted...
It is not a FAQ because the first place people come to with questions is the forum. I have seen innumerable posts asking questions with answers that can be found if they were just to read the FAQs. This contains answers to some of the most asked questions as well as quick references that can't be found anywhere else. Numerous times have I found myself checking this info to see how many perks I need to hit the armor cap, etc.

As for egotism? I asked on the XBOX forum if other GFAQs members thought it beneficial to be posted in both places. The majority said yes, and it was requested to be done from a few specific PS3 users when it was version 1.0.

First of all, you have an awesome GameFAQs handle.

I have no idea why anyone would spend effort telling you to post this information elsewhere. You'd think they'd either say thank you, or just shut up about it. The benefit-cost ratio of having this topic stickied is gargantuan.

Anyway, never mind the complainers and thanks again for taking the time to post something useful.
#25whiteredeyePosted 11/27/2012 3:05:48 AMmessage detail
Kudos, finally a sticky worth having for this board. Thanks :)
#26IamI3rianPosted 12/1/2012 3:27:20 AMmessage detail
Thanks buddy.

And yeah, I asked in 1.0.

Machines, you may have outlived your usefulness...
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
#27EpicMickeyDrewPosted 1/14/2013 2:57:01 PMmessage detail
Love this game.
---
'Nothing is not moddable, the mods will always find a way. -akuma634
'Long story short all the humans are dead' - Glados
#28XBPilotPosted 1/14/2013 3:39:58 PMmessage detail
IamI3rian posted...

Machines, you may have outlived your usefulness...

You mean M_o_D was actually useful, at some point? I don't remember that.

Thanks for the post, TC.
#29DaSarcasticGuyPosted 12/26/2013 10:02:24 PMmessage detail
In the shouts section it mentions that the necromage perk affects certain shouts. Do you have to be a vampire for necromage perk to have an affect?
---
"Now you're being silly. I KNOW the difference between right and wrong. I just don't care." BM ~8-bit theater~
#30VT-14Posted 12/26/2013 10:44:57 PMmessage detail
^ Necromage affects undead targets.

If you are the target, necromage only buffs the shout if you are undead (a vampire).

If an enemy is the target, necromage only buffs the shout if it is undead (draugar, vampire, etc.)

If you are a vampire with necromage, but use a shout that affects a living target; necromage does not apply.
---
PSN: VT-14
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett