Still finding new things

#1sins_to_darkPosted 12/29/2012 5:09:46 AM
I have had skyrim since release ansd was just messing around now, killed a store owner in falkreath after his brother insulted me. Soon as I left got a letter for a courier from someone saying " I know you killed him, dont worry I wont tell anyone, in fact I wanted to thank you, he will not be missed.

Never had that happen before
#2sconekillerPosted 12/29/2012 9:25:05 AM
you'd think the shopkeepers would be a little more polite in an age when everyone is packing heat; but they're not

i kilt him too; i think the letter is from one of the other merchants in town, maybe the barkeep. UESP has the full story
---
Outsiders...pfft!
#3aaronimpactPosted 12/29/2012 9:38:15 AM
interesting.
#4NepentheNeoPosted 12/29/2012 10:29:38 AM
That's what I love about these games. I've been replaying Oblivion recently and I keep finding things despite thinking I must have already discovered things. Likewise in Skyrim I recently discovered a few minor quests that I've never noticed before.
#5sins_to_dark(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 7:37:08 AM
NepentheNeo posted...
That's what I love about these games. I've been replaying Oblivion recently and I keep finding things despite thinking I must have already discovered things. Likewise in Skyrim I recently discovered a few minor quests that I've never noticed before.

I have also restarted oblivion as well, enjoying the dark brotherhood again. espicially the party mission. Wish i had morrowind again as well, one of my favourite games of all time.
#6ace_two_maxPosted 12/31/2012 8:49:41 AM
sins_to_dark posted...
NepentheNeo posted...

I have also restarted oblivion as well, enjoying the dark brotherhood again. espicially the party mission. Wish i had morrowind again as well, one of my favourite games of all time.

The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindŽ Game of the Year Edition
is on sale at 75% off on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22320/
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#7drclaeysPosted 1/2/2013 6:11:32 AM
Friends,

I also just played again over the holidays. and I also found new stuff. Of course, unlike you, most of my stuff was bad.

When I turned into a warewolve, I attacked the one guy that was outside. Bethefor. so his shop in whiterun remained closed for the ENTIRE game. That sucked.

There is always a little cave, or some spot where you have never stumbled over. Or you can do a quest a new way.

I found that the horse can climb mountains WAY Better and faster then me. so some of the word walls, that you have to go THROUGH a long cave to get to. I just used my horse to climb up there. cut out alot of foresworn and draugar that way.

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.