Nice glitch (infinite shouts and fortify unarmed- no resto loop)

#1VampyreFoxPosted 1/29/2013 6:29:50 AM
Taken from the xbox360 board. Sorry, can`t copy and paste on my phone. You will need 1.A follower and 2.A transformation (vamp lord-werewolf) this glitch allows you to equip multiple items (ex: 5 rings.) I`m pretty sure you cand do more though. All you have to do is give your follower all the items you want to equip, and press the powers button to transform. Before you can transform, enter dialoge with your follower.Trade items, and equip tons of stuff. So now you can equip 5 amulets of talos for 100% cooldown reduction. If you have the fist of steel perk, equip multiple heavy armor gauntlets. Special thanks to theonyxpheonix. (yes I know my post is ugly)
---
Lithium
#2SaixePosted 1/29/2013 6:58:02 AM
I....cannot.....resist....this...
---
PSN - Saixe
I once like'd mudkips therefore i spik dum.
#313thGamerPosted 1/29/2013 7:09:51 AM
Dammit!
I cured myself of Lycanthropy! I've wanted a glitch like this so that I could try it with whirlwind sprint.
#4sconekillerPosted 1/29/2013 8:32:43 AM
13thGamer posted...
Dammit!
I cured myself of Lycanthropy! I've wanted a glitch like this so that I could try it with whirlwind sprint.

granted

i would like to be able to combine WW sprint and become ethereal; but there's still the problem of not being able to cast a spell while falling. i suppose if i become ethereal first, the sprint....
#5KaiborazPosted 1/29/2013 8:35:13 AM
Any more info on it?

Does it stay after you've transformed back?
Does it break you game in any way? (I.e. can't unequip them)
---
PSN: Silver-ArchAngel
#6VampyreFox(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:27:24 AM
Kaiboraz posted...
Any more info on it?

Does it stay after you've transformed back?
Does it break you game in any way? (I.e. can't unequip them)

Yes it stays after you revert. I`m not sure if it breaks the game. I heard that using whirlwind sprint alot may jack it up. and by that i meann, the shout won`t work for a sec
---
Lithium
#7shin609Posted 1/30/2013 1:41:57 PM
I jut tried it....It didn't work. I'm guessing this is only after you get the dlc?
---
PSN: shin609
MHTri: Setsuna/U.S. sever /HR 102