PS3 Skyrim Modded Saves Best Collection(Set of 22+ Saves US&EU Download) V.2

#141FaltskogianPosted 2/10/2013 3:05:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#142Yos36(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:11:07 AM
ShadowNinja95 posted...
Is there any easier way to level up with the play as lady nocturnal? Her magic is fully leveled up but everything else isn't

yea use that book glitch, find the ognum infinium book in the (all books chest) and put it on bookshelf, then read it over and over again...

Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...

I'll check that one out. But I was looking at some of the spells that weren't included and I have to ask.
If I were to give you one of my saves could you add some specific spells to them. Or if I were to give you a new game "prisoner" save could you give them to the prisoner so any new character I made would always have those spells?

The spectral arrow and the reanimate spell that let's you reanimate anything nearby without aiming would be nice. As would the shade other spell, and the restoration spells that give you blessings on the go. Not to mention that fire spell with the largest AOE and can be casted rapidly in both hands....

there is a save in the pack called (conjure 5) its a starter, you start at helgen character creation and that save has all the spells and shouts, i think :/
---
PSN: TIM36x ....^_^ add me
Mirror for (EU&US) Saves Sets DOWNLOAD link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bkkb7alizy9ce And for new Extra added Skyrim Modded Saves
#143ShadowNinja95Posted 2/10/2013 6:38:41 AM
There isn't an all books chest :/
---
Psn: gregorilla95
#144Yos36(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:53:45 AM
ShadowNinja95 posted...
There isn't an all books chest :/

(...Testing Hall All Item Chest in Bedroom) or check the basement, and if its not there then you will have to get it from the quest, or find trainers and pay to train, or just find a way with all that stuff to level up, sell, pickpocket, sneak ^_^....
---
Mirror for (EU&US) Saves Sets DOWNLOAD link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bkkb7alizy9ce And for new Extra added Skyrim Modded Saves
#145ShadowNinja95Posted 2/10/2013 7:44:52 AM(edited)
Yeah it's not anywhere in the house :/ and I can't do the quest yet cause you have to be lvl 15 to do it ._. All well I'm only playing her until the update for dovhagolt and the 20mb save comes out. It comes out tommorow right?
---
#146Yos36(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:57:26 AM
ShadowNinja95 posted...
Yeah it's not anywhere in the house :/ and I can't do the quest yet cause you have to be lvl 15 to do it ._. All well I'm only playing her until the update for dovhagolt and the 20mb save comes out. It comes out tommorow right?

yep ^_^ lets hope that it will unlock today at midnight... lol i saw that you have quit the number of games but only 1 platinum? if you want we can work on that until the update comes out?..
---
#147ShadowNinja95Posted 2/10/2013 8:17:25 AM
Yos36 posted...
ShadowNinja95 posted...

yep ^_^ lets hope that it will unlock today at midnight... lol i saw that you have quit the number of games but only 1 platinum? if you want we can work on that until the update comes out?..

Ya I'm trying to finish my skyrim platinum first :)
---
#148Yos36(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:32:36 AM
ShadowNinja95 posted...

ok, well you should work on master criminal its easy just kill a guard in every hold and i will give you 3 saves for read 50 books, oblivion walker, thu'um master trophies in 10 minutes....
---
#149ShadowNinja95Posted 2/10/2013 8:50:57 AM
Yos36 posted...
ShadowNinja95 posted...

ok, well you should work on master criminal its easy just kill a guard in every hold and i will give you 3 saves for read 50 books, oblivion walker, thu'um master trophies in 10 minutes....

Alright thanks ^.^
---
#150Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 2/10/2013 9:00:34 AM
Yos36 posted...
ShadowNinja95 posted...
Is there any easier way to level up with the play as lady nocturnal? Her magic is fully leveled up but everything else isn't

yea use that book glitch, find the ognum infinium book in the (all books chest) and put it on bookshelf, then read it over and over again...

Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...

I'll check that one out. But I was looking at some of the spells that weren't included and I have to ask.
If I were to give you one of my saves could you add some specific spells to them. Or if I were to give you a new game "prisoner" save could you give them to the prisoner so any new character I made would always have those spells?

The spectral arrow and the reanimate spell that let's you reanimate anything nearby without aiming would be nice. As would the shade other spell, and the restoration spells that give you blessings on the go. Not to mention that fire spell with the largest AOE and can be casted rapidly in both hands....

there is a save in the pack called (conjure 5) its a starter, you start at helgen character creation and that save has all the spells and shouts, i think :/

I but how do I make It so the game thinks the save is mine? So I can save and stuff?
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"